White Bomber

May 30, 2019
What's the dlc stuff [don't remember if ver I played had dlc], or is the dlc just uncensoring it?
Thanks
here's the info. a bunch of post game contents, you'll need to beat the main game to unlock it.

DLC used to be censored, now its uncensored and translated under a company.

wait it complete uncen and translated ?
yes. also i heard the dev is making a new DLC for the game.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I played the butchered version a long time ago, Is there any demerit for using the cheat move?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I played the butchered version a long time ago, Is there any demerit for using the cheat move?
No demerits at all: The only thing that happens if you don't use it at all is that when you meet the Dev in the Dev Room, he'll be surprised that you didn't use it except in the first battle.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
yeaaahh boooooooy uncensored DLC!!

How do I install it without deleting my save game? Just throw it into the main folder and overwrite?

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
no, the game is designed around it after all. can't blame you for thinking that but that's pretty much how the entire game's made: two foes that are reasonably strong for the stage of the game you're at and one that's wayy to powerful for the stage of the game you're at, but since your starter's got an insanely good stat growth, spread and moveset even without taking the cheat move into account you'll be able to actually clear some late game fights without even using it so in the end it's just a matter of how challenging you want it to be.

Reactions: DBAV
4.60 star(s) 65 Votes