Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Who went out on the ntr tell me please what on the ntr in this game
This isn't a NTR game. There is a little snippet of NTR when you talk to the frog at the start of the DLC that transport you to 3 doors. Each doors are an alternate universe of you getting cucked by some guy, but that's it. Rest of the games is just raping everyone.

Reactions: rKnight

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
There is a little snippet of NTR when you talk to the frog at the start of the DLC that transport you to 3 doors. Each doors are an alternate universe of you getting cucked by some guy, but that's it.
So how do I get outta there without opening said doors?

Mar 23, 2019
Who went out on the ntr tell me please what on the ntr in this game
There's like 2-3 girl that mentions they have a boyfriend prior to the protagonist having sex with them, while one of them breaks up with their boyfriend afterward, none of those girls show romance affection to the protagonist at all and does not have sex with him outside of protagonist beating them in battle. Then there's also the dark DLC mentioned already.

Just don't open the doors and leave the room

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
The game doesn't start and I get this error message (playing the game through Wine on a Mac).
Does anyone know of a solution for this?

Edit: I made the game work by downloading nwjs 0.29 for OSX, and dragging the nwjs app into the same folder as where the 'www' folder is located.

1724013988141.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2kDNwRRGjgJWLxv

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Wait what's different here? I downloaded this before and it was 2.16+DLC, is this just with decensor or a different translation?

Holy Smoke

Sep 4, 2020
To be specific, they're bonus rooms after you beat the main story. When you an enter, an NPC will come in, give you a warning about the content available in the room, and you can just leave without it affecting anything.

XXXGrl

Jul 30, 2017
My Mysterious Rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer
[v2.16+DLC1] [Bosom Studio] - Compressed

Win/Linux [603 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

My Mysterious Rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer
[v1.17 Censored] [Bosom Studio] - Compressed

Win [505 MB]

[v1.16 Uncensored] [Bosom Studio] - Compressed

Win [520 MB]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- neko-cat.gif > lorandez1.gif

To play the v2.16+DLC1 version of the game partially Uncensored (main game content only). You can try downloading both the v2.16+DLC1 version and the v1.16 Uncensored versions (from the message I'm replying to). After unzipping the two folders...

WARNING: This is something I did to my game on a whim that worked to uncensor main-game scenes (won't work on DLC scenes). As it should only be overwriting the pictures/animations, there shouldn't be any problems with functional files (in theory).

1st Step:
In v1.16 Game Folder > data > www > img > pictures
Once in "pictures" copy the "H-Scene" folder

2nd Step:
Go to v2.16+DLC1 Game Folder > data > www > img > pictures
Paste the previously copied "H-Scene" folder into "pictures". Overwrite the files when prompted.

Note: if copying takes too long or for some reason or doesn't work. You can drag and drop the "H-Scene" folder from v1.16 into the v2.16+DLC1 "pictures" folder, and overwrite then.

I'm not an expert at writing instructions, but I did my best to make things simple and intelligible. I hope you find this helpful <3

Magister Masquerade

Formerly 'Sscdrake'
Jun 24, 2018
Neither. The uncensored base game was released by 072 project last month, the uncensored DLC was released 2 days ago.
Oh right, forgot it wasn't even Kagura that translated it. Thanks. Man, they are doing some solid work... this would have taken Kagura another two years...

4.60 star(s) 65 Votes