BadCasual

Dec 24, 2017
By any chance, does anyone know how 072 will deal with dlc 2 for steam? Bc if it's like, idk, 2-3 days and we get an eng uncens, I just might buy it on steam. This game is worth and deserves a bit of love and support

vyquaquay

Aug 17, 2019
In the secret room it's said there is 139 scene but if you dont access to it, you can still get 138 scene. So does entire of that room is the scene 139 or there is a secret scene 139 that can unlock when play?
And another secret is that there is scene about kurohime and the guy in the cave with hypno power in the data. But there is no where i could find that scene? is that the scene for DLC 2?
And can i ask is there anyplace to unlock all the yarimon? my friend said yes but i don't see anywhere like that. Even in the code.

Sep 23, 2021
In the secret room it's said there is 139 scene but if you dont access to it, you can still get 138 scene. So does entire of that room is the scene 139 or there is a secret scene 139 that can unlock when play?
And another secret is that there is scene about kurohime and the guy in the cave with hypno power in the data. But there is no where i could find that scene? is that the scene for DLC 2?
And can i ask is there anyplace to unlock all the yarimon? my friend said yes but i don't see anywhere like that. Even in the code.
- The secret room is a recollection room, but there is one girl in there with the secret scene. You just have to look for the same symbol as any other girl when they have event, the other don't have them.
- While I have not watch them, I would assume you mean the 'bad ending'. Those are accessible close by the grass hill where you first find thee opening to go to the building with cult. When you goes there, there will be someone that give a warning on the content you will be facing. Turn back if it not something you are interested in.
- no idea on full unlocked.

vyquaquay

Aug 17, 2019
- The secret room is a recollection room, but there is one girl in there with the secret scene. You just have to look for the same symbol as any other girl when they have event, the other don't have them.
- While I have not watch them, I would assume you mean the 'bad ending'. Those are accessible close by the grass hill where you first find thee opening to go to the building with cult. When you goes there, there will be someone that give a warning on the content you will be facing. Turn back if it not something you are interested in.
- no idea on full unlocked.
For the first one. Would you mean this symbol?
symbol.png
If yes so well it will be the 139 scene. But not then there is 2 symbol about dlc 1 in Nanase and mizuki. Mizuki has the scene that not in the gallery so I would assume what you said is about Mizuki. But I'm not really sure about it. I just check again and the re is another scene with the brown hair girl that don't have in the game too. If as like what i said, i must be 140 scene as total.
And for the 'Bad Ending'. I watch all the scene and there is no scene about kurohime. The scene only have Leo, Hikari, Mika, and some other side characters. That why i said it for the second DLC of the game because as the above comment. There is a scene about kurohime with momohime with the badend title so I think it will come with the second DLC.
And tks. Maybe there really don't have something like that but that would be good if it is real.

4.70 star(s) 88 Votes