YEP_COCK

Jan 27, 2021
Is there more content with the gender bend MC other then when infiltrating the cult? Any sexual content in the female form?

Notr_

Feb 19, 2019
Is the dlc translated? The ingame settings says it its not but the changelog says it is.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Is there more content with the gender bend MC other then when infiltrating the cult? Any sexual content in the female form?
Since you can't leave the map with your transformed shape, no. How should that be possible if you're transformed back to your original shape when you leave that map?

Mar 23, 2019
Post-game you get to dress back in and there's one scene with one of the girl inside. In the secret room, there's a scene of the MC masturbating in his female dress form (while the secret room is full of scat scenes, this specific one is not a scat scene)

Reactions: Heimeropen

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Just wondering, where is the title "Yarimon Master: Using Cheats to Fuck 'em All!" coming from? On 072 it's titled as "YARISUTEMESUBUTA~PUMP & DUMP~".

evilthedevil

Apr 23, 2019
Just wondering, where is the title "Yarimon Master: Using Cheats to Fuck 'em All!" coming from? On 072 it's titled as "YARISUTEMESUBUTA~PUMP & DUMP~".
Of course it was translate from JP name

I actually wonder more why 072 change it

btw It was intentional parody from certain series
Yarimon + Gotta fuck 'em all + MC partner Chikepu

rxcarti

Jul 11, 2023
wheres the secret shop? is it the swimsuit place? or another place? also the dev area where is that even

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I felt more sad for the girls in this game than anything. Since its nothing but meaningless sex in another "gotta fuck em all" game. There's no option to have a companion waifu when the premise is perfect for it.
That's Nyuu for you: His specialty is Hypnosis Sex, not Pure Love stories!
As much as I agree with your opinion, that is NOT what the Dev wanted or intended this game to be.

Reactions: DuniX
Mar 23, 2019
I felt more sad for the girls in this game than anything. Since its nothing but meaningless sex in another "gotta fuck em all" game. There's no option to have a companion waifu when the premise is perfect for it.
1722648212855.png
She's the closest the protagonist get to having one in this game.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Are there plans to uncensor the DLC?
Jep, they said "soon".

There are at least two girls in the game from the very beginning who are kinda real LI's to the MC with a good bit of romance too.

darkblackbad

Dec 28, 2019
i finished the uncensored one without the DLC
got 2 "cropped" scene (the art too big so only show 1/4 top left of the image)
the scene is :
-athena's pool scene
-first part of maki's onsen scene

i thought it weird the author didnt show scat but they actually put it inside secret room in dev room.
im waiting the DLC to get uncensored.

4.60 star(s) 66 Votes