VN Complete Yarinaoshi no Christmas

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
bg_main.jpg

Synopsis

Modern-day.

Yuki Tada is an office worker. Although he is not married, he has a carefree life with an understanding boss, dependable friends, and cute junior staff members. However, he has one regret. He did not confess his love to the girl he liked when he was a student. One day (Christmas Eve), the protagonist comes home from work and notices a postcard. It was an invitation to the wedding of the girl he used to like.

That night, Yuki falls asleep alone and thinks, "I wish I could go back to that time and do it again", he wants to live his life with the girl he loves.

Then Santa (the heroine) appears to Yuki. To Yuki's surprise, the heroine sends him back in time to make his wish come true.....

Title: やりなおしのクリスマス
Romaji: Yarinaoshi no Christmas
Developer: Waffle Games
Major Tags: Shota, Christmas
Fan Translator:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello folks I bring you the first of the Waffle Christmas games I'll be doing 3 of them (There are actually 4 but I couldn't find any download links for the last one if you have it or know where to find the last one let me know This is a for the one I'm missing)

The other 2 I'm still working on but hopefully will be released before Christmas.

Thanks for for providing me with a tool for the UI

Last edited:
Reactions: Pomenae and Lisvi

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Also can someone explain to me the dev note? Idk what they mean by getting it for free while we can. Wouldnt it already be free once its here or is he talking about not sharing the other translations for the other untranslated games in the series?

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
Also can someone explain to me the dev note? Idk what they mean by getting it for free while we can. Wouldnt it already be free once its here or is he talking about not sharing the other translations for the other untranslated games in the series?
Yeah man just ignore that part I wasn't really expecting that someone would be uploading it after me and thanks for the link for the game but someone already shared a copy of it with me still thank you for taking the time to look for it and if you're curious about Patreon there are more games and there's even a doujin on there as well and I'm adding new things as well as sharing my thoughts and work log with my patrons.

Reactions: FFTW
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote