EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ343496_img_main.jpg
Overview:
You play as Yasuko, a third year high-school student in Bedbug School.
You are the council president, smart and good at sports......
But worst of all you're a......virgin.
So you decide to go on a quest to get your cherry popped.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-22
Release Date: Japanese 2021-09-17, English 2021-10-18
Original Title: オボコ†クエスト1~そして喪失へ~
Developer: Hiep Studio | | |
Translator: justxux | |
Censored: No
Version: 2021-09-17_MOD1
Language: English (*Playable Translation)
Length: Very Short (30 minutes)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes:

Guide:
Developer's message

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

Screenshot 2021-11-22 231111.jpg Screenshot 2021-11-22 231422.jpg Screenshot 2021-11-22 231457.jpg

Last edited:

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Yeah, I'm cooking tutorials for translators too. I want to see all those one click MTL burn to ashes.
Making tutorials and some rules might help improve the situation.
But let's be fair, some of these games don't really deserve more than the one click MTL treatment. The game itsef is so dumb and rushed, better translation can't fix that.

I'm glad for the upload, the more games we get the better, but let's not start forcing people to give 5 star attention to 1 star games... I'm glad for quick MTLs because if the game sucks I know to finish it and ignore. Meanwhile good games will draw more attention and users requesting a proper translation.

Unless of course the game becomes breaks and can't be completed, in this case I agree rules could apply because that would be result of translator mistakes and not MTL itself (forgetting files, not testing, etc). But this is hardly the case or usually get fixed soon after.

Last edited:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
But let's be fair, some of these games don't really deserve more than the one click MTL treatment. The game itsef is so dumb and rushed, better translation can't fix that.

I'm glad for the upload, the more games we get the better, but let's not start forcing people to give 5 star attention to 1 star games... I'm glad for quick MTLs because if the game sucks I know to finish it and ignore. Meanwhile good games will draw more attention and users requesting a proper translation.
Well, this particular game is dumb and rushed to the point that I had to fix it just for people to see the second ending. My patron asked for it, I didn't choose it.
But, one click MTL is more than just confusing translations, it's bugs and text overflow too.
I don't force anyone, I just want to give people, who want, means to translate better and easier.
You can one click MTL yourself and see how bad it is, everyone can do it.

Innesda

Jul 25, 2018
bruh when it said it was short it really meant it. Saw other buildings and characters and assumed you could do more. Wasted potential because this was kinda fun ngl

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
bruh when it said it was short it really meant it. Saw other buildings and characters and assumed you could do more. Wasted potential because this was kinda fun ngl
Yeah, the dev gave up so hard that didn't even try to add one command, so you can actually play the second ending, had to do it for him.
He put those useless entrances to buildings that don't transport you anywhere, nor say anything, so I just removed them.
From what I see, Japanese devs don't abandon their projects like the West, they put the complete tag and sell it unfinished and with bugs.
Well at least this one was 1$.

Nicknameunico

Mar 18, 2019
Yeah, I'm cooking tutorials for translators too. I want to see all those one click MTL burn to ashes.
Making tutorials and some rules might help improve the situation.
I just want to translate games in english (in a proper english translation, ex: Kagura games) to spanish. I already have a good level of translation. The only thing left is the technic part, encrypted texts, programation, tools, etc.
Exactly what kind of tutorials are you making?

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I just want to translate games in english (in a proper english translation, ex: Kagura games) to spanish. I already have a good level of translation. The only thing left is the technic part, encrypted texts, programation, tools, etc.
Exactly what kind of tutorials are you making?
Well, I have experience in RPGM MV, VX Ace, Renpy, Qlie, KiriKiri, so I'll add some technical bits about those.
Another one is adding tips that are engine independent. Translation tips if I may say.
They will be available in the pinned thread in Development->Translation, most likely here .

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Well, I have experience in RPGM MV, VX Ace, Renpy, Qlie, KiriKiri, so I'll add some technical bits about those.
Another one is adding tips that are engine independent. Translation tips if I may say.
They will be available in the pinned thread in Development->Translation, most likely here .
Dude, you're the person that redraw the censor off this ? If so, kudos to you and may you have more projects in the future.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Dude, you're the person that redraw the censor off this ? If so, kudos to you and may you have more projects in the future.
Yeah I did the uncensor, but those things take a lot of time, so I dropped it, since it isn't worth that time I would rather translate.
I may hire someone in the future using Patreon's money, but this is for the future.

Apr 21, 2020
He put those useless entrances to buildings that don't transport you anywhere, nor say anything, so I just removed them.
you are doing something rather risky,
empty place often have purpose and some game put hard requirement for them to the point majority of people won't see it unless they are looking at youtube video playthrough.

the most known example of this is undertale with empty hidden spot where you only can see the event on specific date.
it's birth day event on specific date.

• Angry
Reactions: Zakota