JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
you are doing something rather risky,
empty place often have purpose and some game put hard requirement for them to the point majority of people won't see it unless they are looking at youtube video playthrough.

the most known example of this is undertale with empty hidden spot where you only can see the event on specific date.
it's birth day event on specific date.
Dude chill, it's like I said in my changelog, the doors weren't going anywhere, the dev left the game unfinished.
No need to worry, I know what I'm doing.
You can always play the crappy original, it's one dollar

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2019
Hi guys, I'm the artist of this game, Hiep Studio
This game I and my Japanese friend made together
Since this is our first game, there will be disappointments for you guys, we know that
We originally made this game for free, but DLsite's policy doesn't allow it, so we sell it for a minimum price 1 dollar
Now, the game is deleted from DLsite, and I just want to focus on making hentai manga
If you're interested in my work, you can find me on twitter : @HiepStudio
Anyway, thank you for playing my game, I hope we will meet again in another project

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Hi guys, I'm the artist of this game, Hiep Studio
This game I and my Japanese friend made together
Since this is our first game, there will be disappointments for you guys, we know that
We originally made this game for free, but DLsite's policy doesn't allow it, so we sell it for a minimum price 1 dollar
Now, the game is deleted from DLsite, and I just want to focus on making hentai manga
If you're interested in my work, you can find me on twitter : @HiepStudio
Anyway, thank you for playing my game, I hope we will meet again in another project
Glad to see you here, thanks for your efforts, I bought the game on request.
The game overall was unfinished, so fixed some things.
But the art is good, I'm glad you didn't quit, good luck in your future endeavour.
I'll link your post and other accounts to the main thread, so people could appreciate your work.
Thanks again. (y)

Last edited: