Yep, this is the type of character I want to play. What about you?

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I noticed more and more games like this getting published.

The Elixir of Domination https://f95zone.to/threads/the-elixir-of-domination-final-shibahu-cement.98658/
The Disgusting Man and the Grimoire, All in One Town https://f95zone.to/threads/the-disg...e-all-in-one-town-final-shibahu-cement.74113/
Masquerade Hypnosis https://f95zone.to/threads/masquera...egnant-with-your-child-v1-0-dieselmine.55085/
Hypnotic School Life https://f95zone.to/threads/hypnotic-school-life-sexy-and-nude-v1-2-world-tree-forest-bakery.76192/

Guess I have to clarify this. It isn't so much the issue of the person being fat. It's the looser quality that I have no interest in playing.

Yep, I want to play a fat looser who's only chances of getting a girl is by some sort of trick.
Maybe, there are some people in the community that way I doubt that's the majority of players.
I wonder if we seen a picture of the developer of the game if this would make more sense?
Or is this some sort of stereo type of view others have of the community?

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
It's because they're translated japanese games where they have the ugly bastard character as a common feature.

Reactions: anne O'nymous

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Yep, I want to play a fat looser who's only chances of getting a girl is by some sort of trick.
not everybody self-insert on any media they consume.
some people just like the idea of somebody beautiful getting dominated by something ugly (or old).
some people could have bitterness in their hearts and seeing something pure/innocent made them want to crush it.
something like this could also relate to people who think "top student" or popular crowd is a bunch of fakes and seeing them treated as/with something lower/disgusting is "what they deserve" and those people might not be people on low tier status.

LewdCatgirl

Aug 16, 2018
It's because they're translated japanese games where they have the ugly bastard character as a common feature.
Yeah this sort of thing isn't even limited to games. A lot of people are displeased with how common 'ugly bastard' male leads are in Doujinshi to the point of it being a meme in those circles.

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
Japan again stealing my idenity how they know i look that sexy man long time ago i buyed a mirror but after playing these games i remember. (only joking or maybe not). But all games have a some commin around in asia so thats why there here like all said. If you dont like them is fine not fan also i ingnore the games and watch the games i like.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
not everybody self-insert on any media they consume.
Yep, most of them just want to fap. Got it.
some people just like the idea of somebody beautiful getting dominated by something ugly (or old).
some people could have bitterness in their hearts and seeing something pure/innocent made them want to crush it.
something like this could also relate to people who think "top student" or popular crowd is a bunch of fakes and seeing them treated as/with something lower/disgusting is "what they deserve" and those people might not be people on low tier status.
It isn't the fact the individual is fat alone.
It is the combination of that and the looser personality. Plenty of fat people aren't losers and get women because they don't have shit personalities and also have some level of intelligence.
It's cool when we see the nice guy who fights back and gets one over on someone who was a bitch to them. See that sort of thing in movies and tv shows all the time. I and most people I know get a laugh out of those moments.
Then the romance moments that work as well.

Some times you want to cheer for the bad guy such as in the Villian(Kirk Douglas) because the hero(Arnold Schwarzenegger) was more just so ...

That said you have to be pretty disturbed to cheer for the total looser or want them succeed.
Maybe, if the women were total bitches and made everyone's life a living hell like to the point other girls committed suicide or some crap along that line. I'm saying they would have to lower themselves pretty far to justify these characters.

Yeah this sort of thing isn't even limited to games. A lot of people are displeased with how common 'ugly bastard' male leads are in Doujinshi to the point of it being a meme in those circles.
It's more so the bastard - looser part not just the fact they are ugly. I probably should have made it more clear.
Seems the people who made those games tend to associate the two.
Not sure if it is over used or more so the characters it is done to almost never really deserve the level of shit they get.
Another example of this would be Fashion business. https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v7-decentmonkey.11501/
It gets away with it more because people focus more on the images than the story. If they actually looked at the story they realize it has more plot-holes than a sieve has holes.

Japan again stealing my idenity how they know i look that sexy man long time ago i buyed a mirror but after playing these games i remember. (only joking or maybe not). But all games have a some commin around in asia so thats why there here like all said. If you dont like them is fine not fan also i ingnore the games and watch the games i like.
I just noticed there are a lot more coming out recently. There has always been some. Yea, I get the social perception in general towards fat people isn't exactly great.
I'm more curious as to how they thought making this type of character was a selling point.
Who was their target audience? From what I can tell this would only appeal to a rather small number of people that play adult games.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Girls love fat, short, wide, pot-bellied, bald men. Because they're sexy. Girls don't like skinny, homosexual-looking sissies with dyed hair hanging down to the ass.

• Haha
Reactions: ToTeras

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Yep, most of them just want to fap. Got it.
That said you have to be pretty disturbed to cheer for the total looser or want them succeed.
yup people like different things, that just how it is.
and really, this old bastard that fucked multiple pretty girls is not different at all than a typical harem of a not-ugly-looking loner dude that suddenly became a pussy magnet for no reason at all.
it feels like the other one is more awful etc etc but in the context of coom, they serve the same purpose for different people.
Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru v10 099.jpg

Reactions: Sole

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
and really, this old bastard that fucked multiple pretty girls is not different at all than a typical harem of a not-ugly-looking loner dude that suddenly became a pussy magnet for no reason at all.
it feels like the other one is more awful etc etc but in the context of coom, they serve the same purpose for different people.
View attachment 1482730
Being old or ugly or fat doesn't make you a looser.
I'm talking personality and mentality.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
It's not just a matter of preferring different things. It's more a question of some kind of mental illness, like wanting to eat shit or fuck animals. Normal people would never allow themselves to do that, but freaks do. It's the same here, normal people would never watch that shit with those fat, ugly bastards.

Not to mention that the japanese are just complete, sick perverts and sadists, think of all their war crimes in the early and mid 20th century, think of all their brutal human experiments, rapes and mass executions. No wonder the NTR came from there, as did those fat, ugly bastards thing.

Last edited:

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
It's not just a matter of preferring different things. It's more a question of some kind of mental illness, like wanting to eat shit or fuck animals. Normal people would never allow themselves to do that, but freaks do. It's the same here, normal people would never watch that shit with those fat, ugly bastards.

And the japanese are just complete perverts and sadists, think of all their war crimes in the early and mid 20th century, think of all their brutal human experiments, rapes and mass executions. No wonder the NTR came from there, as did those fat, ugly bastards thing.
I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
Guess I have to clarify this. It isn't so much the issue of the person being fat. It's the looser quality that I have no interest in playing.
You're able to recognize when a game isn't made for you. Good job, now you (and many other F95 users) just need to learn how to click "ignore thread" and move on with your life.

Reactions: Diconica and Sole

MLocke

Feb 3, 2021
The real question is how No-Neck Ed knew to target an Asian woman for maximum fun and profit. If you know what I am talking about, you'll realize he knew the audience would love it, so it's really a commentary on society. It probably has little to nothing to do with being a Japanese man. They are just trendsetters.

Reactions: Diconica and Sole

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
It's just a game, learn to separate fiction from reality and you'll be much happier.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
It's just a game, learn to separate fiction from reality and you'll be much happier.
It has shit to do with separating reality from fiction.

There are these things called plot and immersion which make a story worth reading.
Otherwise we might as well watch a slide show or a movie with no sound or text.
Sorry, I'm not one of the people who holds the key down to skip dialog just to rush to the next scene to fap.