Mod Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads [v0.3.1] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

WolverineCTX

Nov 5, 2023
Last seen Jun 27, 2024

He has been gone almost a month....
Strange.. on my Page it states " Last seen Jun 28, 2024 " :LOL: :p
But anyhow... if there is no Game he makes his Mods for got updated... there is no need for him to show up.
But I think I read somewhere that he's on a Vacation... if so let's hope he'll be back soon. LOL ;)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
But anyhow... if there is no Game he makes his Mods for got updated... there is no need for him to show up.
But I think I read somewhere that he's on a Vacation... if so let's hope he'll be back soon. LOL ;)
There have been at least 5 updates for games he does, and there has been no post about vacation.

• Sad
Reactions: Ursus4321

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
It's June 27th, but you're right. Sancho is MIA since the hurricane. Bad Memories is still waiting(game updated July 7th) as is Thirty Days(game updated July 2nd).

• Wow
Reactions: WolverineCTX

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
It's June 27th, but you're right. Sancho is MIA since the hurricane. Bad Memories is still waiting(game updated July 7th) as is Thirty Days(game updated July 2nd).
och, the hurricane info i missed, that looks pretty bad, hopefully he's ok, only comms are down, hopefully...

WolverineCTX

Nov 5, 2023
Oh okay, I didn't know about any Hurricane - that makes sense then.
But again, on my end it states June 28th - maybe it's showing the Date in any once different Time-Zone... but it doesn't really matter - I hope he's doing fine.
ls.jpg

Reactions: Punto

theoffkilter

Jan 28, 2018
Oh okay, I didn't know about any Hurricane - that makes sense then.
But again, on my end it states June 28th - maybe it's showing the Date in any once different Time-Zone... but it doesn't really matter - I hope he's doing fine.
View attachment 3850214
I imagine he is, but lots of people in Texas still dont have power restored from the storm so he likely is affected by that somehow.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Hurricane Beryl formed on the 28th of June so it makes sense and has only dissipated roughly a week ago.
I imagine he is, but lots of people in Texas still dont have power restored from the storm so he likely is affected by that somehow.
That sucks. Sorry to hear that.:cry:

Hope everything's alright with Sancho and his family and he'll be back as soon as he can to release these amazing mods we all love. Until then, we'll just have to wait patiently on him and hope for the best.

The game's not that complicated anyway. I did a quick playthrough and only missed a few things, not much, so my advice to anyone reading this post is to check the renders and do the same till Sancho releases his mod and they can get all the new content there is in this beautiful update. There were two sex scenes with Kimmy (Kimberly) and Julia and a lot of sweet moments and build-up between the MC and the LIs... definitely worth giving the update a go.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote