Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
June 2023

And to same Sharing Member you must address your 'Thank yous': To coralablade who Shared it with you. CLICK IT!

Yes, there is much better way to show your gratitude to Sharing Members, so click it
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

No, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

coralablade

Nov 12, 2022
Quick update, but I may have to stop supporting this artist for the mean time. The latest set just screams AI assisted, they look a lot different compared to older works. Gumroad is always there, so anyone can still help out by supporting through it. Both patreon and gumroad costs exactly the same for the tier excluding PSDs. This will be my last upload until further notice. Look for it in the following week.

Bart712

Dec 30, 2020
Quick update, but I may have to stop supporting this artist for the mean time. The latest set just screams AI assisted, they look a lot different compared to older works. Gumroad is always there, so anyone can still help out by supporting through it. Both patreon and gumroad costs exactly the same for the tier excluding PSDs. This will be my last upload until further notice. Look for it in the following week.
If that is the case, then thank you for letting us know along with a big thank you for contributing to this thread.

Malvadon

Apr 24, 2019
Thank you so much for sharing the packs so far, best wishes to you!

ivory7777

Apr 11, 2021
thanks for sharing. Yeah i notice some or quite a few artist using AI on their and i have seen the quality of their work dropped noticeably. hopefully they learn their lesson and go back to proper artwork.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
July 2023

And to same Sharing Member your 'Thank yous' must go: coralablade who hopefully didn't stop Sharing with you. CLICK IT!

Yes, there is much better way to show your gratitude to Sharing Members, use it.

coralablade

Nov 12, 2022
Thank you for continuing this thread, but as I have feared, some of these are looking more and more like AI generated. Just looking at the thumbnail, Rangiku and Bulma is very noticeable.

Reactions: rammo123 and rogxsr

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added
: August 2023

And all 'Thank yous' need to go to Micster1975 who is your Benefactor this time. CLICK IT!

Yes, there is much better way to show your gratitude to Sharing Members, use it.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added
: September 2023

And Micster1975 it is again, so there should go your 'Thank yous'. CLICK IT!

Exactly, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

hhpjed

Oct 28, 2023
Thank you very much for sharing!Well, this is AI generated. I didn't think it was at first.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added
: October 2023

And your Benefactor is Micster1975 again, so there need also go your 'Thank yous'. CLICK IT!

Exactly, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

Micster1975

Jun 23, 2022
Hey guys, it's time for the November rewards. YiQiang posted 2 processing videos which you can find on his YT channel but i downloaded (poor 1080p quality) and uploaded them aswell.

November 2023

November 2023 Processing Videos

I wish everyone merry Christmas and a happy, healthful and peaceful new Year!

412_Hana Uzaki_01_LR.jpg