Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added
: November 2023

And also this time your Benefactor is Micster1975 , so to that address must also go all your 'Thank yous'. CLICK IT!

Yes, there is much better way to show your gratitude to Sharing Members, use it.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Exactly, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added
: December 2023

And again same Sharing Member, Micster1975 , so the address for your 'Thank yous' stays same. CLICK IT!

Yes, there is much better way to show your gratitude to all Sharing Members, use it.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Exactly, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

9oi9O7KHNxAJ

Jun 27, 2022
Not really sure why. All I did was zip it up and upload. I tried downloading it and unzippig the pack and defender did not react for me. Im on W10 though

god yagami

Nov 6, 2020
It's just a "false positive", nothing to worry about; it's normal for WD. This will happen sometimes even when the files are safe.

Thanks for the upload btw.

TaskSpacebar

Mar 17, 2018
Not really sure why. All I did was zip it up and upload. I tried downloading it and unzippig the pack and defender did not react for me. Im on W10 though

It's just a "false positive", nothing to worry about; it's normal for WD. This will happen sometimes even when the files are safe.

Thanks for the upload btw.

Yup still happened and also running Win10 too. Its okay though, I'll try again another time. Appreciate the upload.

Reactions: Death69inc

coralablade

Nov 12, 2022
Yeah I've had that happened to me once before. It's Windows 10/11. All good on your side. I'll wait for the OP to get updated with different links.

Reactions: Death69inc