Others None Yin-Yang! X Change EX ~ My teacher can't be such a woman ~ [CROWD]

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
ENG title: Yin-Yang! X Change EX ~ My teacher can't be such a woman ~
JP title: Yin-Yang! X Change EX ~僕の先生がこんなに女なわけがない~

Link:

Description:
Another addition to the popuplar X-Change series.

Taiga Himekawa was just a normal high school teacher and he was also the advisor of the Chemistry club. That day seemed like any other day, until an experiment goes wrong and causes an explosion in the chemistry room. As he wakes up in the school nurse's room he discovers that he has turned into a woman.

With this sudden change in his life can he ever change back?

VJ008163_img_main.jpg VJ008163_img_smpa1.jpg VJ008163_img_smpa2.jpg VJ008163_img_smpa3.jpg VJ008163_img_smpa4.jpg VJ008163_img_smpa5.jpg VJ008163_img_smpa6.jpg

===

This one doesn't appear to have an English translation either.

nerdman83

Mar 12, 2019
I have a DeepL MTL I made, but I haven't posted it because I have a translation I need to fix up early in the game that crashes it.

If you use the JUMP to jump to scene 003 onward it works fine.

Caution: It's a MTL so usual stuff applies (pronouns suck). Also I didn't go back and re-insert Japanese names so it translated them raw (I can probably make a simple mod to do that). Although DeepL has gotten much better from May until now in the MTLs I've made. Their AI is improving although it's still far off from Translator quality.

I also tossed in the Jap/Eng before/after text as Script.json in case anyone wants to fix it themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZackZack

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
Given my avatar and that I'm the person who posted this thread, that feels like an oddly personal slap in the face.

nerdman83

Mar 12, 2019
Just be aware this X-Change has futa.

It's not really skippable (well, there's a gender-bend-female-on-male path and a gender-bend-female-on-futa path). For some reason none of the preview images show it (there is one on DLSite but OP didn't copy that over). Probably half the content is futa.

Plot:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bossfromhell

Mar 6, 2021
Just be aware this X-Change has futa.

It's not really skippable (well, there's a gender-bend-female-on-male path and a gender-bend-female-on-futa path). For some reason none of the preview images show it (there is one on DLSite but OP didn't copy that over). Probably half the content is futa.

Plot:

Half the content? Dammit the art looks like so cool... it´s kinda of a shame...

prisoner416

Jan 3, 2018
This was one of the few in the series I really, really disliked. The main male friend gives up serious rape vibes and a blackmail plot is present in his path. At one point, you're turned into an
that is sexually taken advantage of by him.

Don't get me wrong, the male friend in the main x-change series is pushy, but it always felt more comedic?

There's little oral in the game, which is a disappointment. The
ending is the best, frankly. When it comes to the female lead... I didn't find much attraction.

Shame it's likely to be the last crowd game ever. They were always good for the gender runs.