• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Complete Yokoshima Salon [Final] [monotool]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018

MainPicture.jpg

Overview:

A mini-RPG about a girl that gets into ecchi encounters.
Includes changing pixel art pose art & animation.
Lots of creampie, suckling situations.
Cross-sections ON / OFF toggle included.
No battle or character growth elements.

Approx. 60 pose art.

Almost all situations included animation & SFX.
Approx. 60 pose art total (Regular and ero included).​

Developer:

Translator: @TheDarkSky (Me!)

Censored: Yes

Version: Final

Language: English (Mainly manually fixed and edited, the rest MTL)

Length: ~4 hours

Store:

Genre:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD

Win (1.35GB): - -

Game link provided and translation requested by @waakino777.

RJ310578_img_smp1.jpg RJ310578_img_smp2.jpg RJ310578_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited:

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
I am not getting anywhere with this game, anyone know where the wallet is at? also finding the spa wear.

Last edited:

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
I am not getting anywhere with this game, anyone know where the wallet is at? also finding the spa wear.
I'd recommend talking to every NPC every time you change outfit! You get the wallet by talking to the man next to the locker where you got changes into the bathrobe. You can use the wallet to get a massage from the guy who lost it, who will first drop a key, and then (if you used the key to see the event in the locked room) by getting a second massage he'll then drop an eye mask. With the eye mask, you can get a stretching lesson in the room on the left, and by winning the minigame (which you can lose for an event!) you get the spa wear!

Basically the game is like this, talk to NPC, get event(s), get item, go to next event.

Reactions: anon280

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
I'd recommend talking to every NPC every time you change outfit! You get the wallet by talking to the man next to the locker where you got changes into the bathrobe. You can use the wallet to get a massage from the guy who lost it, who will first drop a key, and then (if you used the key to see the event in the locked room) by getting a second massage he'll then drop an eye mask. With the eye mask, you can get a stretching lesson in the room on the left, and by winning the minigame (which you can lose for an event!) you get the spa wear!

Basically the game is like this, talk to NPC, get event(s), get item, go to next event.
hmm thanks for the info

Ariyuki

Nov 30, 2017
I did the sauna and the private hot springs, I think I need to give a drink to the drunk man but it's impossible so, what is the next step? Also the save20 is not working

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
I did the sauna and the private hot springs, I think I need to give a drink to the drunk man but it's impossible so, what is the next step? Also the save20 is not working
Did you steal the strange drink from the private hot springs? If you talk to the passed out man while holding the strange drink you should definitely be able to hand it over to him to have him move away.

Ariyuki

Nov 30, 2017
Did you steal the strange drink from the private hot springs? If you talk to the passed out man while holding the strange drink you should definitely be able to hand it over to him to have him move away.
How? I tryed but I get raped, and if I trigger the man by bathing, the drink is locked and I can't use it.

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
How? I tryed but I get raped, and if I trigger the man by bathing, the drink is locked and I can't use it.
I personally did it by entering the room, locking the door (don't know if this specific step is necessary) and once I checked out the bottle, I picked to steal it. The squid should come out to chase you: you head to the door, open it, and leave. That's how I obtained it at least!

AleGame

Jan 23, 2021
Good game but for some reason it takes a while to load the animations only the sex scenes any idea why?

Nachtmusik

May 1, 2018
Great game thank you for the upload. I always like innocent female lead getting into lewd acts without knowing what's going on. Animations are nice, main problem is you can't replay the whole scene without warping to that NPC to trigger it and then if you want to watch another scene you need to manually run back tothe save gallery room and repeat.

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
could someone advise similar games i mean art style animated scenes and some dp/gangbang/shota action? i know only sistny works

Luqueuris150

May 3, 2018
Great game thank you for the upload. I always like innocent female lead getting into lewd acts without knowing what's going on. Animations are nice, main problem is you can't replay the whole scene without warping to that NPC to trigger it and then if you want to watch another scene you need to manually run back tothe save gallery room and repeat.
I think you can go back to the gallery room by pressing tab. By the way, do you have recommendations on other games besides Minamo's island with this kind of story plot that you just described (innocent female lead getting into lewd acts without knowing what's going on) with animated scenes? Preferably with pixel art style but not necessary.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes