Others Complete Yosuga No Sora?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you check the it's been mostly translated, not sure about that one link but seems ok (although I haven't tried it). And again the got subbed.

If you ever wonder about if there's a translation fro something search , and maybe .

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Perhaps, someday, it will be fully translated and available here on F95. Until then, we wait.

Jan 9, 2020
I really want to play this game, there is a english ver(i've seen the walkthrough being play in youtube) now but i don't know where to get it or where to buy the game online.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...now but i don't know where to get it or where to buy the game online.
For the game if you use torrents try , or search . Information about the translation can be found above, but according to their it is has just been finished.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I really hope it gets fully translated someday.
Check just above, the actual translation has been finished and is getting a final check through. Sounds like you might be able to get it from their discord though.

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
There's no way the game isn't going to get uploaded here on F95 once the translation is done, right? It's a classic. It's actually a pretty good VN and one of the most popular ones. Whoever uploads it will be a hero.

werdddsaa

Still fapping
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
I got the game file of both main game and the fandisk.
Don't know if the fandisk content is translated but the main game is fan-translated and editing and proofreading is going on.

If some uploader is willing, I can share the file.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The translation linked above might be finished, it's now in their downloads section not just discord. Although looking at the progress counters on VNDB maybe it isn't done with the TLC...