EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Cover.jpg
Overview:

Two twins - Haruka and Sora, his younger sister, are going back to grandfather's house.

They visited this house many times when they were kids and they still remember it. A while ago, they lost their parents in a car accident and they decided to move and live at their grandfather's house.... Nao, their old friend, Ryouhei, his classmate, Akira, a miko at a neighboring shrine, and Kazuha, Akira's close friend, welcome them.

Nothing is changed. His good old memories and silent atmosphere heal his sadness. However, his peaceful life gradually changes when a secret promise made long time ago. A lost treasure. A real reason for moving to the town. Real feelings. The story now starts under the summer sun.​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-18
Release Date: 2008-12-05
Developer/Publisher: Sphere - -
VNDB:
Original Title: ヨスガノソラ
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Length: Medium (10-30 Hours)
Language: English Translated (?)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog for English Patch:

Character Profiles:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

English Patch: -

Extras: -

Last edited by a moderator:

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
Just in case you guys missed this:

"As of May 2020, translation is complete but editing and proofreading remains an issue. The game is completely playable in English though."

Feel free to let me know if you have any issues or questions by hitting reply here.

Cheers!

Edit:
Since the translators are still working on editing and proofreading, I'll continue to update the English Patch from time to time.

Edit 2: So according to recent news, the Translators are looking for new volunteers to speed up the process of releasing an Uncensored Patch for fans of Yosuga no Sora. I've been closely watching the Translation and Uncensored Patch for Haruka na Sora (Fan Disc) which is still incomplete.

(Request was made on 2020-12-16)
"If anyone wants to help or If you have sufficient art or image editing skills, you can help improve this VN for your fellow fans! If you are interested, please contact: catNAp45#9368 on Discord."

Edit 3:
Man, Haruka na Sora is running out fast. :(

Last edited:

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
AYYYYY, been anticipating this one! never watched the anime but i've always been really interested in this game-- the visuals are really nice and the characters seem cute

thanks for the upload! ^^

Reactions: Pervy Incel

Taoren

Jun 21, 2017
Damn, it's been many years lol.

I remember playing the game partially translated and getting it off of Fuwanovel.

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
is this patch from the same dudes that started one in 2016? because I have a version from 2016 with only common, Sora and 1/3 of kazuha route...my old hdd is a cementery of unfinished translations, from VNs to PSP jrpg, I guess I should erase this one as it is now almost complete.....

Yakura7

Nov 22, 2019
Ahh yes, the legendary VN that cemented the basis of what is known as "incest" and started the plague known as "degeneracy", I'll make sure to enjoy this one.

Reactions: Lucifer111
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote