Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
Man, I downloaded this game back in 2011 and haven't played it yet hahaha I think it's a sign.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Another vn where i like the side girl more than the main heroines. Luckily it seems she got her own route in the fandisc which is being translated.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Loved this Anime (which is something cause i dont generally like anime) but sadly wont be playing this due to mosiacs. Censorship of any kind is a hard no for me.

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
I played the Sora arc when it was finished by this same translation group. Good stuff. Probably THE definitive twincest eroge. The art is wonderful and the incest angle is compelling and dramatic, not simply crammed in there to check a feature box like you see in most games. My one complaint is that outside of the interactions between the two twins the setting and characters fall flat--nothing you haven't seen many times before. Sora and the protagonist have a special relationship, and unfortunately I hear this fades into the background in the other arcs to give the respective heroines their time in the spotlight. It would've been more interesting for Sora's jealous possessiveness in her arc to creep into the other arcs as she competes for her brother's attention.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote