Deadpet

Jun 27, 2017
The Game works but the Full screen mode is not working, when I activate the full screen mode the screen without changing size jumps to my second monitor and the first monitor is strongly zoomed in am I doing something wrong?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
not knowing what it is, we watched it in our monthly video circle. the genkan-busted scene got a hoot out of everyone.
I also had no idea what it was when I started it. Plus I was fairly new to the wider anime scene at the time, but when the twins arc kicked in, something has awakened in me.

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
The Game works but the Full screen mode is not working, when I activate the full screen mode the screen without changing size jumps to my second monitor and the first monitor is strongly zoomed in am I doing something wrong?
Not sure how to fix that issue. I never launched the game with two monitors. The game is from 2008 and I assume it goes banana's on very high res monitors. I'll do some research about it.

Reactions: Deadpet

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
idk why people saying the anime's ending was terrible. I enjoyed it. (popped a boner a few times in the anime, but that happened to everyone.)

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
Yup, after scanning fuwanovel forums and ancient reddit posts, seems like VN's that were designed with 4:3 aspect ratio's have a tough time rescaling to a high res monitor. If you have 2 monitors and when you launch to full screen and it goes to the 2nd monitor instead of the primary monitor. Then you can try to set the game to full screen on the second monitor instead. Not sure why the forums said that, but they said it "sometimes" works as a fix or some shit. Which is weird to me because it doesn't make sense. But hope it at least "helps". Haha, sorry bro I tried. But if I had to guess, since you have two high res monitors. When you set VN's that were designed with 4:3 aspect ratios. The desktop itself would have to adjust to the programs designed resolution. So instead of the VN adjusting to your monitors current res, the game actually forces your system res to match the VN resolution. That's why you're probably seeing your 1st monitor "zoomed in". Because if we take it to a logical standpoint. So for example, let's say your Monitor is 1920x1080 16:9 and Yosuga no Sora is 4:3 800x600, when you set it to Full Screen. Your monitor has to be adjusted to 800x600 so the VN can display images, normally. 2008 VN's weren't exactly made for high res monitors at the time. So I hope that explains the question. Sorry for the long explanation. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
whoaaa, been waiting since the anime aired, but since the translation at that time slow as hell, i thought i give up. and suddenly poof, shown up here with completed status:eek:

at least translation completed, thats fine:giggle:

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
Damn, it's been many years lol.

I remember playing the game partially translated and getting it off of Fuwanovel.
yeah i also download partial at fuwanovel. amazing, this game been translated from the time fuwanovel game still downloadable until now.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
I kinda liked the anime, too bad it was just softcore. Would really like to try the game even though VN's are usually boring as fuck. But since the game seems to need japanese locale to run I'll pass.

Deadpet

Jun 27, 2017
Yup, after scanning fuwanovel forums and ancient reddit posts, seems like VN's that were designed with 4:3 aspect ratio's have a tough time rescaling to a high res monitor. If you have 2 monitors and when you launch to full screen and it goes to the 2nd monitor instead of the primary monitor. Then you can try to set the game to full screen on the second monitor instead. Not sure why the forums said that, but they said it "sometimes" works as a fix or some shit. Which is weird to me because it doesn't make sense. But hope it at least "helps". Haha, sorry bro I tried. But if I had to guess, since you have two high res monitors. When you set VN's that were designed with 4:3 aspect ratios. The desktop itself would have to adjust to the programs designed resolution. So instead of the VN adjusting to your monitors current res, the game actually forces your system res to match the VN resolution. That's why you're probably seeing your 1st monitor "zoomed in". Because if we take it to a logical standpoint. So for example, let's say your Monitor is 1920x1080 16:9 and Yosuga no Sora is 4:3 800x600, when you set it to Full Screen. Your monitor has to be adjusted to 800x600 so the VN can display images, normally. 2008 VN's weren't exactly made for high res monitors at the time. So I hope that explains the question. Sorry for the long explanation. Correct me if I'm wrong.
You're Right, when I made the Full screen on the other monitor it worked, Thanks for the Help.

Reactions: Pervy Incel

cniht

Jun 6, 2017
Question does this one have the expansion where you can actually try to get the Class Rep (Kozue Kuranaga ) or is it just the base?

But that may have been a fan expansion.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote