Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
the censorship looks brutl, any way to remove that
The translators and volunteers are working on it as we speak but no specific date when it'll be released. Please refer to the 1st post of this page where I update the news sometimes.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Pervy Incel

Do you know why it was translated only now? (also I swear this has been translated before... the art and stuff look familiar).

Like are there some people going through and finding things they like and translating it?

Also do you know if after the fandisc if the translators will translate the other 2 games? (tbh may not matter cause i might know enough japanese by then :S )

side note: kinda surprised it is only being translated now considering it had an anime.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pervy Incel

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
Pervy Incel

Do you know why it was translated only now? (also I swear this has been translated before... the art and stuff look familiar).

Like are there some people going through and finding things they like and translating it?

Also do you know if after the fandisc if the translators will translate the other 2 games? (tbh may not matter cause i might know enough japanese by then :S )

side note: kinda surprised it is only being translated now considering it had an anime.
Well the anime was supposed to promote the Game itself. However, years came by and nothing happened and that's why it was forgotten for quite some time. Sphere decided to just focus more on developing Haruka no Sora. Which was the fan disc of course. The game wasn't well known back then, only the Anime itself judging from ancient reddit posts. There is an independent team that is working on the translations. However they hate people who pirate the game (well hate maybe a strong word, they just don't condone piracy is all). They also only do it during their free time so as you can guess, took quite a while. They eventually finished it in May 2020 but it needs Proof Reading and stuff like that.

Right now they're working on Haruka no Sora but the patch will only work on physical copies, not the digital ones. Which was a bit disappointing. Right now I'm just gonna keep a close eye on the Yosuga no Sora patch as they're still doing a lot of Proof Reading. I'll update the thread if anything else happens.

Reactions: bobdillan

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well the anime was supposed to promote the Game itself. However, years came by and nothing happened and that's why it was forgotten for quite some time. Sphere decided to just focus more on developing Haruka no Sora. Which was the fan disc of course. The game wasn't well known back then, only the Anime itself judging from ancient reddit posts. There is an independent team that is working on the translations. However they hate people who pirate the game (well hate maybe a strong word, they just don't condone piracy is all). They also only do it during their free time so as you can guess, took quite a while. They eventually finished it in May 2020 but it needs Proof Reading and stuff like that.

Right now they're working on Haruka no Sora but the patch will only work on physical copies, not the digital ones. Which was a bit disappointing. Right now I'm just gonna keep a close eye on the Yosuga no Sora patch as they're still doing a lot of Proof Reading. I'll update the thread if anything else happens.
Interesting, good to know.

Also even if it only works on the disc copies wouldn't you be able to get around it like with yosuga no sora? since it mimics the disc installation?

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
Interesting, good to know.

Also even if it only works on the disc copies wouldn't you be able to get around it like with yosuga no sora? since it mimics the disc installation?
I might have to purchase the disc myself. I'll see what I can do though, for now I'll only update the Translation Patch and upload the Uncensored Patch once the Translation Team releases it.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well fuck... that was a rollercoaster of emotions... Not saying I didn't enjoy it though, looking forward to the fandisc. (for more sora obviously), ended too quickly needed more ending content :S

Pervy Incel you have any idea if the fandisc takes place after this one? or at the same time? (curious how the other two char paths work while also having a sora path... like is the sora path a continuation? or an alt?)

Speedwagon1900

Jun 23, 2020
Thanks for this, I've always wanted to read the VN. Especially after the anime which probably contributed to my degenerate future self.

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
Well fuck... that was a rollercoaster of emotions... Not saying I didn't enjoy it though, looking forward to the fandisc. (for more sora obviously), ended too quickly needed more ending content :S

Pervy Incel you have any idea if the fandisc takes place after this one? or at the same time? (curious how the other two char paths work while also having a sora path... like is the sora path a continuation? or an alt?)
In the Fun Disk, there are two added Routes. One for Kozue and for Yahiro and a continuation for Sora route. So yeah, I'm really dying to get my hands on the Yosuga na Sora Fun Disk myself.

galestorm

Apr 8, 2020
Anyone having issue with Win10 unable to run the game? No errors or anything, just unable to run the game after installation

Rodita

May 22, 2017
All i can talk about this game and about all the anime endings to the creator: GO FUCK YOURSELF,BITCH!

Rodita

May 22, 2017
And yeah, nothing against the tags (fist of all i love incest tag in games and animes), but is something in this one that make me REALLY angry about it...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote