Gazeth

Feb 2, 2021
i came here to get the original OST of this it brings me of an ease of mind really love the musics on this one, Hell yeah lets gooo baby!!

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Knowing itself is already a peril, at last as to use or tell.
Others then, be it mother and child, closeness can enable close relations, duration is as any relation upon efforts.
Twins, same, must be close, help somewhat its both side who start looking upon the other.
Same it possible with siblings, knowing society and human themself dont consider that good.

Is it, ... Education then experience, with some it enable for more evolved understanding.

In that story, parent dead and family away arent good as start at all, with the sister possibly even less educated than the MC..
No big suprise, experience can be plenty but dont ever try to set one as truth since they are others and links.
Individuality is another key altrough not that good per se (since req Exp+Education enough).

porketo

Apr 29, 2021
Hey, im newbie so could someone tell me how to run this game, its in .mdf type and i dont know what to do with it.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hey, im newbie so could someone tell me how to run this game, its in .mdf type and i dont know what to do with it.
typically you would use a discmounting software, however you don't need to.

use winrar to extract the contents, then install the game running the installer in the extracted contents to the desired folder. once that is complete copypaste the translation file into the installed folder replacing the file of the same name.

And then run either using japanese locale, or a jap locale emulator. (use the thread search to find one if you don't already have one).

El necrofilo

May 25, 2018
Not sure i understood your question, but in case your asking how to install the game then you'll need the Daemon tools program in order to emulate a dvd like file

kewebbjr

Apr 17, 2019
I'm having trouble with the installation. As soon as I try to start installing, I get an error that says "The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect. (0x7b)". I've run it both with a locale emulator and changing my system locale to Japanese.

Sep 29, 2017
So did the English patch ever truly get completed? The low percentages on editing and TLC are a bit concerning, and I haven't seen the numbers change in months.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So did the English patch ever truly get completed? The low percentages on editing and TLC are a bit concerning, and I haven't seen the numbers change in months.
This one is finished. Is the sequel that is being worked on now. At least for the most important path :p

Sep 29, 2017
This one is finished. Is the sequel that is being worked on now. At least for the most important path :p
From what I have read that is not actually the case. The translation is done, but TLC and editing are not. That said, I did also get my answer while looking things up. They're still working on it.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
From what I have read that is not actually the case. The translation is done, but TLC and editing are not. That said, I did also get my answer while looking things up. They're still working on it.
hmm? really? cause I played it and well... it seemed finished. And I am sure it is the sequel they are working on now.

edit: O I see now, TLC and ED... which I have no idea what those even mean tbh... could you enlighten me please?

Sep 29, 2017
hmm? really? cause I played it and well... it seemed finished. And I am sure it is the sequel they are working on now.

edit: O I see now, TLC and ED... which I have no idea what those even mean tbh... could you enlighten me please?
TLC means Tender Loving Care, which from what I understand is them going over the translated and edited lines and smoothing them out. Sometimes lines end up flowing awkwardly together on the initial translation. Sometimes typos, poor grammar, and other mistakes can make their way into the work. The TLC phase is where all of that is taken care of.

I actually don't know what the editing phase involves, though it's typically listed and taken care of before the TLC phase for most projects I've seen.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
TLC means Tender Loving Care, which from what I understand is them going over the translated and edited lines and smoothing them out. Sometimes lines end up flowing awkwardly together on the initial translation. Sometimes typos, poor grammar, and other mistakes can make their way into the work. The TLC phase is where all of that is taken care of.

I actually don't know what the editing phase involves, though it's typically listed and taken care of before the TLC phase for most projects I've seen.
hmmm, imma go ahead and assume that is for the non-sister and best friend routes. cause I don't remember any bad spelling or grammar in my playthrough... although to be fair I did skip over a decent portion of the best friend route when I realised I had chosen it over the sister XD

Sep 29, 2017
hmmm, imma go ahead and assume that is for the non-sister and best friend routes. cause I don't remember any bad spelling or grammar in my playthrough... although to be fair I did skip over a decent portion of the best friend route when I realised I had chosen it over the sister XD
Based on the most recent news from the translators (back in April), Nao's route is the only one that has virtually no TLC or editing. Everyone else is completely through TLC.

Edit: Scratch what I said before. TLC is Translation Check. I've been an idiot up to now. That would make the Editing phase what I was talking about prior.

Reactions: bobdillan

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Based on the most recent news from the translators (back in April), Nao's route is the only one that has virtually no TLC or editing. Everyone else is completely through TLC.

Edit: Scratch what I said before. TLC is Translation Check. I've been an idiot up to now. That would make the Editing phase what I was talking about prior.
cheers for the increase of Knawledge.

Shadrag7

Nov 18, 2019
I'm having trouble with the installation. As soon as I try to start installing, I get an error that says "The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect. (0x7b)". I've run it both with a locale emulator and changing my system locale to Japanese.
I had this problem as well. What I did was follow the path showed in the error and deleted that sphere folder because something went wrong with its name. Then I restarted the installation and it worked

Reactions: milfgaard

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I had this problem as well. What I did was follow the path showed in the error and deleted that sphere folder because something went wrong with its name. Then I restarted the installation and it worked
If this is a mounting issue, you can extract the mdf file using winrar and then use that installer (bypasses the whole discmount thing).

Reactions: milfgaard

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
so i tried to bypass the disc mounting stuff and during installation it started asking me for datacab3 file (i think?) and something about inserting disc 0(?), i dont know where to get this file, maybe i extracted the mdf file wrong somehow?

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
so i tried to bypass the disc mounting stuff and during installation it started asking me for datacab3 file (i think?) and something about inserting disc 0(?), i dont know where to get this file, maybe i extracted the mdf file wrong somehow?
I highly suggest you mount the disc. Just download Daemon Tools for free and mount the game that way. This is an old game way back in 2008.

Reactions: Reckless4545

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
Is the game 100% TLd? (no idea if it was on Feb 20)
I haven't been able to update the English Patch since I'm no longer a Jr. Uploader, but you can join the team's Discord server to download the updated English Patch.

Reactions: Shirafune
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote