Unit614

Aug 13, 2021
i have the game, but it won't open and doesn't show any errors; so i tried doing the setup again, but i seemingly don't understand this: (image) Error.png latest edit: nvm, it does manage to download it not having the japanese locale turn on,.. and i am in the same situation with the other guys having the red "x" button as the other guys(even when i have changed the region on control panel, settings, and using locale emulator, it doesn't work, shows error, and sometimes no error but never opens the game

Last edited:

Unit614

Aug 13, 2021
Here's the translation by google translate images, error, that i even use 3 ways of using japanese locale Error main (1).png

Unit614

Aug 13, 2021
dead serious, it doesn't work; does anyone can solve this error by any chance?, im pretty sure some file names aren't even translated to japanese and just some symbols(that's not on the keyboard and few letters; sometimes no letters), are there any other way downloading this game with few steps other than f95?

Jan 16, 2023
Hate to revive a fairly dead thread, but does anyone have a working crack for the Download version of Yosuga no Sora released in 2015? Its the only working ver I could find on nyaa but the crack seems to be broken, and the updated link to the "new" crack is also dead. I might just buy the game at this point. It seems like it sort of disappeared from existence/is uploaded in some malformed or broken way.

Nyxie

Apr 27, 2020
Hello! I'm a staff member of TRJR, the fan translation project for Yosuga no Sora. This translation patch listed here is quite outdated, our current public stats are as follows:

Translation (TL) / Translation Check (TLC) / Editing (ED) progress:
Common: TL 100% TLC 100% ED 100%
Sora: TL 100% TLC 100% ED 80%
Nao: TL 100% TLC 28% ED 27%
Akira: TL 100% TLC 38% ED 0%
Kazuha: TL 100% TLC 100% ED 100%
Motoka: TL 100% TLC 100% ED 100%
Total: TL 100% TLC 73% ED 60%

Although as Sora's route editor, I can at least confirm Sora's route is further than these stats.

A new HnS patch has also been recently released. Their stats are as follows:

Translation (TL) / Translation Check (TLC) / Editing (ED) progress:
Sora: TL 100% TLC 100% ED 0%
Yahiro: TL 100% TLC 100% ED 100%
Kozue: TL 50% TLC 50% ED 0%

Like TheInternetUser has already stated, you can always get the most recent versions in the discord.

We're currently looking for artists and translators! If you're skilled at Japanese (preferably N2) please DM madthegreat on discord. Artists are for the Kozue no Sora animation project, which ís already making progress, but could use more help.

We're also looking for specific raws of doujins to translate, which include if you see them for sale online! You can dm madthegreat, captainclaw or radiant.roar on discord wrt those.

These are the ones we're looking for:

(the last one may have recently been purchased by our staff, but still.)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote