Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Nice to see the VN here, thanks for the work translators!

Maybe I can complete transcribing the soundtrack to piano... :p Though it's still shitty, and I'm no expert.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
the dreaded Yosuga no Sora i've heard everyone tout this as the ultimate wincest anime so i wonder if the game get's better reception personally it doesn't bother me and i don't see why that part of anime bothers people but whatever i'll just keep watching my oreimo domestic gf and eromanga sensei don't mind me 9xc77xvwcst31.jpg

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
I remember this Anime, and now I see the VN is translated. I wonder if there is a DeCensor Patch though, even if not Downloading.

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
that's the vn with the one crazy incest girl innit

The fact that the translation STILL isn't complete even after all these years is just getting absurd at this point.
quite off yeah. remember years back when they had this strict rule of ''oh you must install the tl onto an original version of the game''
still, it's getting somewhere, it's just not getting stuck on a v0.01 demo ''release'' like most games here. credits where it's due, they've done it, they've translated the game. skimming through it, it seems to be pretty solid so I'll need a take a few days at least to go through it properly, but it looks pretty tight from what I've seen.

Reactions: Pervy Incel

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
that's the vn with the one crazy incest girl innit

quite off yeah. remember years back when they had this strict rule of ''oh you must install the tl onto an original version of the game''
still, it's getting somewhere, it's just not getting stuck on a v0.01 demo ''release'' like most games here. credits where it's due, they've done it, they've translated the game. skimming through it, it seems to be pretty solid so I'll need a take a few days at least to go through it properly, but it looks pretty tight from what I've seen.
The translation is done, proof reading and editing are the only things left to do according to the translation team.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
The fandisc would be nice to see, but the translation won't be released today. In any case, well done to the team who working like crazy. :geek:

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
The fandisc would be nice to see, but the translation won't be released today. In any case, well done to the team who working like crazy. :geek:
That is something I'm keeping tabs on. Translation is still being worked on and I have yet to find a copy of the game myself.

Reactions: lTTMl

exqalph03

Jan 4, 2020
Awesome that they finally completed this :O.
Regardless of the editing and proofreading still being an issue.

Thank you very much to the translators for the effort and persistence on continuing with this.
-- Thanks for the share too.! I wouldn't have noticed this.

• Red Heart

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
Thanks a lot for sharing this here. I've been waiting for the translation for a long time, so much so that I completely forgot that it was completed (minus editing and proofreading). If I can count on you for updating the thread and keeping an eye on Haruka na Sora, I'll literally owe you my life.

Thanks again for sharing.

• Red Heart

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
J
So i dl this and i got two Rar files. Not sure what i am supposed to do with them?
I do have JapLocal
You mean 2 files right? Just mount the .mdf one. Don't mind the 2nd one. You can check the "Installation Tab" I've written every detail there

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
Thanks a lot for sharing this here. I've been waiting for the translation for a long time, so much so that I completely forgot that it was completed (minus editing and proofreading). If I can count on you for updating the thread and keeping an eye on Haruka na Sora, I'll literally owe you my life.

Thanks again for sharing.
You can count on me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: くもり空

strelokhalfer

Jun 19, 2017
Wow, not expected to see this game in English. Seen manga and anime, now I can play this game without google translator's gibberish.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote