VN - Others - Completed - Yotsunoha [Final] [Hiqo Soft / Sol Press]

1. 3.00 star(s)

El necrofilo

This a sweet visual novel, the protagonist is not the same generic blank page but hardly any special either. This game would turn many people away by forcing you to play in a specific heroine order. So anyway the story goes about a reunion in a abandoned school building, but this isn't "isaku" so no rapey time. The girls are alright but again are nothing new or exciting, and it doesn't help that the game starts with the two least interesting of them
  2. 3.00 star(s)

JAWriter

Finished this game over the course of a few days. It's not too long and the story is mostly pretty good, fairly realistic and fun without getting too lengthy, too ambitious, or too dull. The mechanism of exploration is an alright way of breaking up the text but more could have been done with it, and a lot of locations are barely used. The framing devices also turn out to be unnecessary, and when you reach the final story (Arisa's), they do away with it completely.

I liked the girls and the idea of doing 2 stories each, but the practucal result was that story 1 was the lengthy/story one while story 2 was the one frontloaded with all the good sex scenes. Sex scenes are mostly vanilla and not anything too great, art is very average.

Of them all, the loli and Arisa's were my favourite, with the tsundere greenhaired girls stories seeming the most rushed.

Overall this is a decent enough VN, very average. It doesn't do anything particularly well but it also doesnt do anything badly either. Worthwhile as a one-and-done playthrough, not something id ever replay.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 229118

Normaly visual novels just iritate me as the dialog is horrible.
    Too my suprised i spend most of my time laughting at the sheer stupidity of the charaters.
    Still not getting a higher then 3 because the gameplay is pretty much move to room x and unlock scene y.
    Still as far as visual novels go this one is quiet funny.