Others you and me in june [RJ01081508] [Koguma Project]

throwaway334

Jul 27, 2022
Screenshot 2023-08-11 073040.png Screenshot 2023-08-11 073137.png Screenshot 2023-08-11 073245.png
Okay so I don't now how posting in this website works so I am sorry if posting the full images is "uncouth" or anything. Here's a small how to play guide made from my trial and error last night image by image

1st image - title
-Firstly press H key to unlock the tab up top (hover near where it is for it t pop up), its like a "Harem mode" of sorts
-text from the left is the title(with a six for june) and the names of the three girls to pick from, pick on one and hover over right middle side to start

2nd image - Gameplay basics
-Point + click to move
-Cursor changes for stuff you can actually interact with (Flashes orange for people and blue for objects used)
-Bottom text is descrptions of everyone and everything that happens (according to google translate)
-Hover over top to see those tabs, they're different "scenes" or "phases"
---from the left is title, during school, after school, hidden area (different for every girl), confession scene, and the last two are "viewing modes" for the girls you didn't pick (only for their hidden area scenes NOT for their after class scenes).

3rd image - H scene basics
-The H scenes are Hard to understand for people that don't understand japanese like me so let me simplify the best I can...
-You click on interactable things (flashing blue or orange cursor) and text bubbles (In japanese) pop up detailing what you do. HOWEVER, notice that the text looks different every time you click on the object, these are different H scenes.
-Unfortunately, this game requires a lot of trial and error to find what can be interacted with, what each text bubble means (helpful to know the kanji), and the order of how to do everything
--As for the interactable objects I've found, there's the girls themselves (2 to 3 scenes), the player (1-2 bj scenes i think), classroom desk near the middle (2 positions), Wall in under bridge area (2 positions), Both trees at middle behind the school, In stairwell there's on stairs (1 pos)and on ground (the ground one is a girl interaction and form there there's 2 positions)
-In the class room and other locations, there's a piece of paper or pair of bags that are the "X-Ray" toggle
--There's also a phone you can click on in the corner to see pixel art

And I think that is everything

Last edited:

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
I translated the game for myself (though it still needs some proofreading).
But the developer expressed his supposed annoyance about users localizing/playing his games in English without his permission in the game files:

lol_dev.png

I'm kinda at a loss whether I should upload the translation now... :alien:
Here's some samples of the translated game:

194211.png 194714.png

throwaway334

Jul 27, 2022
But the developer expressed his supposed annoyance about users localizing/playing his games in English without his permission in the game files:

View attachment 2846554

View attachment 2846552 View attachment 2846553
I dunno, I already put a "how to guide" of sorts up above In case you don't, but an English's translation would make things a lot easier to understand for non Japanese speakers like me. In my opinion, I'd just post it bc I cant find an "official" engish ver of any of the other games anywhere. I've not looked at the game files yet, but I think the dev doesn't want people to just download the eng ver off some random website instead of paying for it normally. other than that, Really good translation so far!

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
but I think the dev doesn't want people to just download the eng ver off some random website
That's not what the message literally say (and it can be seen only if you decrypt the game).
I'd just post it bc I cant find an "official" engish ver of any of the other games anywhere.
Their previous game "Rabbit Hole" (RJ408679) came with English translation AFAIK...

Last edited:

throwaway334

Jul 27, 2022
That's not what the message literally say (and it can be seen only if you decrypt the game).
Their previous game "Rabbit Hole" (RJ408679) came with English translation AFAIK...
Huh, alright then. Maybe wait a while and see then. The game did just release a few days ago.

Josba

Mar 30, 2019

"Hi Couldn't you use your energy for something more meaningful?"
From an h-game developer? That's the pot calling the kettle black...

Last edited:

RavineAls

Feb 24, 2020

View attachment 2846554
i dont think that is some annoyance, i think thta is just some kind of easter egg, like old game have "how do you found this place" written in an inaccessible room, or something like that, then again that wording is too agressive for a harmless easter egg, unless that is just a by product from the translation

Reactions: ZackWyvern
Aug 8, 2020
+1
Koguma Project does not dissapoint! The art is fantastic. I just wished I learned how to read Japanese to read all the flavor text.

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018

View attachment 2846554

View attachment 2846552 View attachment 2846553
I'd say you should post your translation. The dev just made a snarky comment, it's not like they explicitly said please don't do x or y. But it's your translation so it's up to you if you want to release it.