RPGM Completed You Can't Fuck On An Empty Stomach [Final] [Delusion Planet]

Feb 7, 2020
I mean TECHNICALLY a good bottom would fast before a hookup. Just saying.
not really, I mean there IS this thing called douching. plus I hear that there are a bunch of supplements out there that aid bowel cleansing specifically for the purpose of bottoming

5thmizukage

Jan 11, 2020
I able to play this Finaly on my Android phone.i wish there part 2 were they chase down the Great oni down:)..problem only i can't use the scenes using mouse clicking/tease:(

Vivacity!

Oct 15, 2020
not really, I mean there IS this thing called douching. plus I hear that there are a bunch of supplements out there that aid bowel cleansing specifically for the purpose of bottoming
hey, does the game have SCAT/Urine? I mean if they use urine in wounds it's...kinda alright, but i personally don't like SCAT.

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Can the Ninja Toramaru be romanced? I mean proper route, not just sex... He's hot and interesting.

Jun 17, 2019
can someone help me i can't get pass the part where you talk to the green dude near the castle after talking to the purple girl.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
01.png
02.png
03.png
04.png
05.png
06.png
How to get items and secret skills in each shrine
Always enter the code is 0721 as shown in the picture below.

The only gif image will come later.
But ask everyone.....

This game is completely gone and I've heard about 3 things about this game...but I don't know if it's true or not.
But as far as using a translator app:
-Owner dies with something+Games are not popular so they quit??+Family members know that doing this style is forced to quit.

This is the source that I found and the last reply I could find.... You have to use a translation app because it's Chinese. But I got news that I tried to read all of them...it should be something like this

If anyone knows the news, please tell me...I like this game camp personally, it's hard to find.
Where did this code come from ... it came from this game group.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaleAngel_90

rabid_cur

Jan 10, 2022
why oh WHY would you have a small dick character in your game and NOT let them have a small dick in any of the h-scenes. why even add a choice whether to leave it small or not if it's gonna be enlarged anyway. great game, but my small-dick-appreciating self was blueballed to no end.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
You Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 656 MB/138 MB :