RPGM - Completed - You Have Been Banished [Final] [keisei yuan]

1. 4.00 star(s)

throwveryfar

Same as the other two games from same dev/team/person. Art is good, this one has bit more gameplay but it still is quite linear and quick. If I could give half a star ratings, I'd give it 3.5 but since I can't, I'll give it 4.

It's a good game for quick fap material category. Gameplay-wise, garbage. Everything else great. I like the artstyle, otherwise it would be 3/5.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

AnisNIK

Waste of time, extremely linear, gameplay is just collect all the shining dots, then make an item so you can proceed. Everything else is standard RPG stuff really. Only reason I give it another star is because the art is really good. But the rest don't bother its lame.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

The game artwork was okay. The Background story of the game needed a little bit of polishing. There are multiple endings to the story. The game is a bit short for its size. there is no combat. either you use items or you are gonna get raped. in my opinion, the game needed a little bit more work.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Gn525

Its a good game with potential, but you can literally beat the game in like 10 minutes. and don't ask me why the file is nearly 1 GB for 10 minutes of gameplay. I only hope for a sequel with more game time.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

lonelywoefulpeach

This game should have been a visual novel; the gameplay loop is make choices, and gather items to make potions to win battles. Save scumming is recommended from the get go, because to get scenes you lose. And some scenes are game overs... The game is really short. The art is nice though.

I recommend decrypting the images to see them instead of playing. Also why is the file so damn big? It was like 10 minutes of gameplay!!!