EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Play as an alchemist on the run who's been banished from her Kingdom!
No weapons, no allies, and no human rights!
The conspiracies... The humiliation...
Use your skills as an alchemist to survive!​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-12
Release Date: 2023-09-08 (ENG) / 2022-04-29 (JPN)
Developer: keisei yuan - -
Publisher: WASABI entertainment - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.00
Language: English (Official)
Store: -
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Since tags are often underreported this early: Is this a corruption game or is it all rape all the time?

Reactions: Ghizghuth

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I am so fucking pissed about this MTL shit! Make us want to play it because the damn OPS wont' put [MTL] after the title! They just keep forking out this shit that takes about 5 minutes to do. This entire forum is becoming so full of shit MTL :( Make it a damn rule to put [MTL] because this is suppose to be translated English games and MTL is NOT ENGLISH it's GIBBERISH!
It's DeepL, I doubt it's actually that bad. I've never seen a single unintelligible translation from them and I use it all the time.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
The other two "RPG" titles from the dev were, well, not-even-glorified-basic-af-CG-hunt-walking-simulators. With decent art, but nothing else going for them.
That said, this is the first time there's voiced lines here for the lady. Progress, aye?
That a good coffee? A bitter coffee? A good, bitter coffee?! That a sarcastic smile?!?! Or a real one?!?!?!?! o_O
...ehem...I guess I'm asking if it's a good edited MTL (or the anticipation thereof), or nope?
-----------
It's DeepL, I doubt it's actually that bad. I've never seen a single unintelligible translation from them and I use it all the time.
...apart from the times it goes on its "I don't know what is going on, but I am sure you will figure out." rampages from time to time... lol

Arinath

Nov 14, 2017
I am so fucking pissed about this MTL shit! Make us want to play it because the damn OPS wont' put [MTL] after the title! They just keep forking out this shit that takes about 5 minutes to do. This entire forum is becoming so full of shit MTL :( Make it a damn rule to put [MTL] because this is suppose to be translated English games and MTL is NOT ENGLISH it's GIBBERISH!
Honestly depends on both the MTL used and the person doing it. Some are more than fine. Others by certain people are hot messes.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
i actually vote that we ban the word mtl from the titles just to ensure i see moar crying like this and get to expand my ignore list. honestly it took about 12 seconds to open the page and read mtl in the translators notes (that includes checking out the titties in the banner). it took longer to create this rant, 100%.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Honestly depends on both the MTL used and the person doing it. Some are more than fine. Others by certain people are hot messes.
The ONLY time MTL is acceptable is when the translator took time to figure what is being said and editing. Edited MTL takes work and is not gibberish. There is two types of MTL.. Gibberish and Edited!

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes