PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
This sounds so heartbreaking... :oops:

I already want nothing but good things for Licia. Just like everyone else, for sure, right? :D
Getting knocked up is a fantastic thing, that's for sure :cool:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
There is mindbreak. And it's all rape. I cannot call it corruption by my own definition. Also, it's a really short game... You can probably speed run it pressing cntrl and view the gallery at the end.
Thanks, I'm not opposed to rape as a scene or anything, but if that's all that's there I can't really enjoy it.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Well...one thing is for sure, the artist know how to draw painful expressions. Seem like a game for those into that.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I am so fucking pissed about this MTL shit! Make us want to play it because the damn OPS wont' put [MTL] after the title! They just keep forking out this shit that takes about 5 minutes to do. This entire forum is becoming so full of shit MTL :( Make it a damn rule to put [MTL] because this is suppose to be translated English games and MTL is NOT ENGLISH it's GIBBERISH!
I hear you...

Well, I just finished one of my translation projects. So I can open up commissions to do quality MTL replacements; it takes about the same amount of work as a raw translation.

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Another typical one fap game, pretty artstlyle, very few and not animated sex scenes(what is it, 2010 again? Stop doing that shit ffs), linear as fukk.

And somehow 900mb, not even worth downloading.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Another typical one fap game, pretty artstlyle, very few and not animated sex scenes(what is it, 2010 again? Stop doing that shit ffs), linear as fukk.

And somehow 900mb, not even worth downloading.
Yeah man, I don't get it ??? Why don't every dev make animated H scenes instead of single pictures ???? Not like it takes any effort right ???? Anyone could do it they just don't wanna.
- By yours truly, NOT a game dev.

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
>can make even monkeys come into heat
Judging by AnimalPlanet channel it's not that hard, a simple banana can do the feat.

Reactions: Zippix

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
You have been banished [Final] [Leaning Yuan] – Compressed

Win/nw.js · · · (151.2 MiB :: 543.5 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, barely reduces asset quality (WEBP@90,OPUS@96), and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

BaasB, the version currently shared is a bit borked: assets have been duplicated (www → www/data; double-checked using md5) and the size inflated accordingly. Fixed version with encrypted uncompressed assets in case anyone needs the original quality: · · (543.5 MiB :: 930.4 MiB)

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Since tags are often underreported this early: Is this a corruption game or is it all rape all the time?
At this stage of deluge of Japanese H-RPGM shovelware the only tag you need is 'yet another naive Japanese magical girl walking carelesly into a forest'. If you've played one of these games, you played them all. The only difference is the name of the protagonist and selection of molesting creatures / events / side jobs and the artistic value of GCs, writing and music. The leitmotif remains the same: sex is not something that a female in these games is initially actively seeking or at least has an open, healthy curious approach to. She needs to be traumatized first.

lucifersbliss

Mar 22, 2018
I like how everyone is acting the expert on these games which are of course going to rehash things? Its the way fetishes work? Same fetish different girl? o_O it makes sense if you stop to think xD

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
So the MTL here is really not that bad. Far and away above the poetry shit we see a lot. The content is okay it is a lot of gameover stuff that if you were actually playing the game and not just trying to see scenes you wouldn't see it. Some of it triggers a gameover and some of it is implied to not have actually happened, it is kind of inconsistent. To those asking if "she gets into it" the answer is only kinda. I've only triggered the first six or so scenes and in none of those scenes is she excited or eager about what is happening. She does get her rocks off but it is written to be a physical response and not an emotional one. Do what you want with that. Art is great but the content is mostly a negative experience for the protag which isn't exciting for me. Cheers.

Reactions: Jonathan Y

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Doesn't sound that impressive. Now if she made PANDAS horny I'd be impressed. No wonder they banished her. Her aphrodisiac was probably literal tap water.
Lol... Can you imagine a sex-crazed sloth? That would be hilarious. Here....... I....... Gooooooooo!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Lol... Can you imagine a sex-crazed sloth? That would be hilarious. Here....... I....... Gooooooooo!
I hear you. But think of those epic ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-gggggggggggggggggggggga-a-a-a-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssss*two minutes later*mmmmmmmmmmmmmmms!!

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes