np305

Nov 5, 2019
My thought on game: Is preety short under 10 minute maybe but stil can enjoy the content if speedrun, mechanic are simple, character and asset mostly from rpgmaker original asset.
The ending is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Back

Sylvaria

Jan 20, 2019
Yup, the plot was fine. The ending, though... typical that making us to hope for sequel. It's better if the game still not completed yet, that way there is possibility for appropriate ending

Cryomaniac

Oct 17, 2018
I personally liked the ending. The usual kind of twisted worlds in these h-games where everybody is illogically a piece of shit who's out there to rape you except for the odd good natured character deserves an omnicidal maniac out to destroy everything.

quazar

May 30, 2017
Thanks, I'm not opposed to rape as a scene or anything, but if that's all that's there I can't really enjoy it.
Me and you both. If its rape all the time i find it rather boring. At least put some corruption. Heck, even reverse raped would be fine. Something that gives consequences

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
I hear you. But think of those epic ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-gggggggggggggggggggggga-a-a-a-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssss*two minutes later*mmmmmmmmmmmmmmms!!
two minutes? Pathetic. Pigs cum for hours.

Totti000

May 4, 2022
There is a changelog to know what's diferent in detail?

now now, i would prefer that scenario, but calling something like english "language" it's a bit too much. it's just an advanced form of barking (i'm just maybe perhaps joking)

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes