3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

SpicyLemon

Jul 28, 2022
There seems to be 2 endings, I got the one where she escapes and defeats the monster. What's the other one?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
How is this ending achieved?
You have to unlock all the options to the max. This includes the auto-speed, the boob-size increase, the clit size thing, the belly size thing. You don't have to use them if you don't want too, but all of them need to be unlocked and she needs to have the "Body Ruined" status. I think you also need to reach the point where her original levels are zero and she starts gaining levels in the new classes. At that point, you can reach the second ending.

Reactions: palmergames

Azurelilyluv

Nov 12, 2018
Funnyicons.png The image icons used for the statues are so funny lmaoo. Anyways Is there more after this? title stopped changing after level 500, and the statues are for 1000m. doubt there's more?

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
the image used for status are unity (?) stock images

seen them in thousands of games

anyway do people know any similar games (I just we could have a scene if you corrupted her enough where she would become proactive)

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
View attachment 2859547 The image icons used for the statues are so funny lmaoo. Anyways Is there more after this? title stopped changing after level 500, and the statues are for 1000m. doubt there's more?
On level 1000 my title changed to "High Succubus" but those are all status affects i have, as well.

I thought if you gave her an enema enough it'd do something, but i'm at 50 liters and nothing happened so far.

Would be funny if this game was easily modable, so that you could make the effects actually do something and maybe add more.

Also it seems 19x is the maximum sensitivity multiplier.

Bitz

Jun 1, 2017
Before I get around to creating post about this.. Anyone know more of this kind sensory deprivation stuff? :oops:

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So I'm trying to play the APK version but I have a stupid pixel 7 pro is there away for me to convert 32 bits to the 64 bits

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes