You love Femdom, but HATE NTR/Cuckold/Sharing, and you might have an ounce of self respect. Do you find this story sample erotic?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
UPDATE: I gathered enough feedback from the thread and have made the following conclusions, changes and additions to my game.

To any one who read this in the future, especially developers. I made a simple rule that I told myself I'd always follow when making the game. Don't force fetishes if it can be avoided. It's the top rule I follow and adhere to.

- I've added a new fetish plot flag called [Verbal Threats of NTR]. If the game senses the player despises and does not want to tolerate verbal threats of NTR, then the flag will turn on and the player will NEVER be exposed to those threats. Originally, this scenario only happened if you were on the sadistic femdom path, but even then it can still be turned off, but in a natural way through gameplay.

- [Exhibitionism] is an unavoidable part of the game, but I've added a system in place to DETECT if the player is avoiding certain exhibition areas, then it will make sure those same sex scenes are experienced somewhere else in a more private area; without the need for re-renders.

- I realized that in my sample story script, I had exposed the player to the possibility of [Sharing]. In the actual game, it would've been detected that the player does not like [sharing] so that part of the event would not be shown.

-----------------------
ORIGINAL POST
-----------------------
I need the guys who love femdom, but hate NTR/cuckolding/sharing to please respond to the following scenario. I need to test your sense of self worth and figure out how much you guys respect yourself. Does the following story excerpt offend or upset you? If so, how? The more honest you are with your response the better. I'm going to randomly type a story, I'm not holding back, so please DO NOT hold back with your response either. (I'm in writing mode. I'm in a different frame of mind, so I'm not trying to upset anyone.)

I've read posts of guys who like femdom, but they have a VERY alpha and dominant mentality (I know, sounds crazy right? But, its' true). Knowing that, I could make mistakes if I don't do these kinds of tests (this post). So I need to find the range of what everyone likes.

GAUGE-RANGE
"I like femdom, but I deserve love/respect. No one should cheat on me." <--- SELF WORTH ---> "IM A HUGE PIECE OF SHIT LOSER. PLEASE CUCK ME, THEN KILL ME GODDESS!"

The more responses, the better I can gauge the range. I genuinely want to make content that caters to you! Here we go. Respond to this post as if you're responding to Diana, that would be the most ideal and helpful. (If you hate femdom and you're a huge Harem guy, you can respond too, it would be interesting to see how you'd respond to Diana for fun,)

--------------------------------

Diana is your mistress. She is either your girlfriend, wife, older sister, or mother.
You two are in the red waiting room.
This is the outfit she is wearing for the sex competition you two are about to partake in. (There are actual 3D renders of women as beautiful as this, but I can't share those yet.)

FYI: No one will be fucking her. She is currently loyal to only you.

Diana: "You know what happens if you fail the challenge, right?"

You: ".... Y-Yes [mother, sis, mistress]. All the guys who beat me will end up...*gulp*... fucking you, and I'll be forced to watch..."

Diana: "That's right, so you better hold out the longest during the sex challenge. Now listen carefully, even if you hold out the longest, I still don't want you to cum inside me, because I want you to win the bonus rounds."

You: "Of course, the bonus rounds. Once I hold out the longest and beat the other pets, I'll put on a condom and begin fucking the other mistresses until they cum first. I won't dare cum inside them either. I'll save my load for your pussy only [mother, sis, mistress]. I promise!"

Diana: "Good, and make sure you wear a condom when fucking the other mistresses, assuming you make it that far. I don't know where their pets have been, and I don't want their filth on you. But I swear, if you cum inside those mistress whores, you'll regret it!"

You: "I promise, I won't. I won't let you do down [mother, sis, honey] ... I mean mistress....."

Diana: "Good... "

*Diana ponders for a moment as you both wait to enter the sex arena*.....

Diana: "I can't believe I'm letting you be the only one to fuck me. You're such a selfish piece of shit for thinking you could actually satisfy my needs all by yourself, but so far, you're managing to pull it off. But I swear, IF YOU EVER FAIL ME, I'll let your boss fuck me, your friends, and even your rivals!"

You: "Nooooo! Please. I love you so much. I can't bear to have any other guys fucking you. Please, let me continue to prove to you how good I can be. I'm the luckiest guy in the world to be the only one pleasing your pussy with my dick. I know how much you like my nine inch cock, but I'll go beyond that, and keep learning how to wield it to properly to satisfy you."

Diana: "Good. One more thing. Do you really think you're a man? An alpha male?"

You: "No, of course not. You're the alpha. I would never challenge you. When we go out in public, everyone will know I'm y-your...... b-beta bitch boy.... But, if you need someone beat up, just point and I'll attack, because I'm your loyal bulldog."

Diana: "Exactly. Even though you're built strong and have a long, thick cock, it doesn't mean anything. You do WHAT I SAY, and when you do a good job, I'll even reward you by letting you bury your tongue deep in my tight asshole."

You: "Oh yes [mother, sis, mistress], I love to worship your asshole."

Diana: "Then don't ever disappoint me. [IF NOT MOTHER]Always realize that I DO NOT love you for you. I only love and care about you if you rise up above other men. That's the ONLY reason women would ever love a man. Only a piece of shit, cuck-loser zeta-male, thinks women actually love them just for them. NEVER think for one second that anyone would love a piece of shit like you just for who you are. You either rise above other men, win every battle, or I'll replace you in two seconds. [/IF NOT MOTHER]"

You: "Ohhh nooo. I won't fail you. I promise. Please, I'll do anything to worship your tight asshole. I'll beat EVERY guy and win! I love you!"

Diana: "Good. Now, let's go win this competition, then afterwards you'll be rewarded. I'm going to wear that sexy outfit you bought me, and you'll get to cum deep inside my pussy tonight, but only if you win. That's right, you'll get to unload that 13 day load you've been saving up." [[[[ OPTIONAL: CAN BE ALTERED TO ACKNOWLEDGE CHASTITY DEVICE ]]]]]]] [[[[ OPTIONAL: CAN BE ALTERED TO CUM INSIDE HER ASSHOLE.... OPTIONAL CAN LICK HER ASS OUT AFTER YOU CUM INSIDE HER ASS]]]]]

You: "Ohh [mother, sis, mistress]. I'm so happy! I need to cum so bad, but I'll win the competition first.... I'm going to easily destroy the other guys by holding out the longest. I don't want to make you look bad. "

You: "..... Oh, one more thing. In the future, I promise that I will NEVER, ever, try to be alpha. Everyone will look at me and know that I'm just your big dumb bodyguard bitch boy ,who does whatever you say. You do the thinking, and I'll just stand there while you stroke my cock, to show off my dick to your girlfriends."

Diana: "..... and you promised to start licking my mothers pussy too, right? In addition to mine?"

You: "Ohh yes! I will worship your mothers pussy real good. I'll go back and forth, and service the both of you when she comes over."

Diana: "And our assholes?"

You: "Of course.. I will worship you both, and bring you the best drinks and candies I can afford."

[[[[[[ OPTIONAL TOGGLE IN GAME ]]]]]]]
Diana: "And you'll let us piss in your mouth, and you'll drink it?"

You: "Really? I could only be so lucky! I'd love to do that."
[[[[[[ /OPTIONAL TOGGLE IN GAME ]]]]]]]

Diana: "Aww hun. You're so good to me. This is why I love you so much."

You: *** You're so happy that she actually said she loves you. She RARELY says that. Today is the greatest day. ***
*MUSIC PLAYS*
**ITS A GLORIOUS MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE. SHE SAID SHE LOVES YOU TWICE IN THE PAST FOUR MONTHS ***

Is this okay for the guys who love femdom, but hate NTR/Cuckold/Sharing content? She won't fuck other guys unless you fail really hard, and it's impossible to fail because of the tutorials I've setup. She'll only threaten you with cheating/cucking, and it drives you to be the strongest male. You're constantly faced with the threat of competition, so you're forced to fuck TONS of beautiful mistresses and beat other men in various ways. Oh the humanity, you have to actually win competitions and rise above other men to win over women, OH NO, lol. Oh, you're life is so cursed, fucking all those hot mistresses with you're long thick cock, knowing if you fail them , they'll cheat on you. So you keep fucking them as best as you can. You're like their sex god personal servant. How cruel is it that they make you fuck them FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME WITHOUT CUMMING.....

Basically, she treats you like a BETA male, but in order to not lose her, you end up rising above all the other men. So, even though you're submissive to her, you end up becoming one of the most powerful guys in the city. Other guys who are not submissive will try to tell you to wield your power and to dominate these women, but you wouldn't' dare betray your goddess, arguing it's important you worship your mistresses asshole with your tongue instead. The guys look at you like you're insane.

Last edited:

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
(If you hate femdom and you're a huge Harem guy, you can respond too, it would be interesting to see how you'd respond to Diana for fun,)
Look Diana I definitely am not into your attitude so this isn't going to work out, how was I even in a relationship with you in the first place?

neddyy

Jun 26, 2019
I guess that also depends on people's preference on exhibitionism. That aside, I'd say it's fine so long as none of her threats about other dudes end up happening, I'd break up with her otherwise haha

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I guess that also depends on people's preference on exhibitionism. That aside, I'd say it's fine so long as none of her threats about other dudes end up happening, I'd break up with her otherwise haha
What would it take to make it more than fine? What kinks or scenario would you want? You can even PM me the ideas. You can say, "ditch this, this, and this. add this, this and this."

No, flat no. Dont even want to go into why, its just no. Its been covered time after time after time that it gets retarded to answer to "do NTR haters like this"... makes NTR scenario... No.

There isnt a god damn thing you can do to reverse a person likes.
Can you link to a story of femdom you really really like, or games with femdom you really like?
edit: Your perspective is EXTREMELY important. Especially from all your previous posts.

Last edited:

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
I'm not into cucking i wouldn't have sex with other women can't untangle those feeling, but if this relationship is out in the open and she was in control then wouldn't the guy be at her whim and be on that horny high where you start agreeing to things you wouldn't normally do.

Maybe she could fuck a guy or 2 and then after it happen there be a more tender moment in private like lay on her bed and she telling him he did great trying gently guide him to accept what she's trying to make the relationship

neddyy

Jun 26, 2019
What would it take to make it more than fine? What kinks or scenario would you want? You can even PM me the ideas.
I personally don't really like most of the stuff that it's done in public, except for stuff that is more on the discrete side. I guess I'm more into the pegging and butt stuff in general, but other kinks are fine too. So long as it's in a rather private place and she's kinda forceful and enjoys it.
But that's just my preferences, you don't have to stray away from your ideas just to make them align with mine, do what you planned to do in the first place, there will always be some people who enjoy it.
edit: I also agree with the first paragraph of the reply above.

Reactions: hakarlman

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I personally don't really like most of the stuff that it's done in public, except for stuff that is more on the discrete side. I guess I'm more into the pegging and butt stuff in general, but other kinks are fine too. So long as it's in a rather private place and she's kinda forceful and enjoys it.
But that's just my preferences, you don't have to stray away from your ideas just to make them align with mine, do what you planned to do in the first place, there will always be some people who enjoy it.
edit: I also agree with the first paragraph of the reply above.
There will be tons and tons of butt stuff and pegging in private. I'm not just adding that stuff for the sake of it, I LOVE all manner of BUTT STUFF. Also, almost all of the training and femdom sessions are in private. The arena is just one of the events you can partake in so she can show you off. It also gets other mistresses to take notice of you, and you can meet other powerful women there.

Barbara: "Diana's pet is really into butt stuff. I'm gonna have to talk to her about letting me put him to good use."

Since you like butt stuff, Diana can even have a real cock if you want. She can be made into a dickgirl and give it to you, or you can stick purely to pegging if you don't like dickgirls.

If you ever want to specifically list ALL the butt stuff scenarios you want to see in a game, by all means, respond here with a list or PM me. I'd love to see how much of it is already in my current list, or will you expose me to something new? You can get as nasty as you want, NOTHING will shock me, just nothing illegal of course.

Reactions: neddyy

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I'm not into cucking i wouldn't have sex with other women can't untangle those feeling, but if this relationship is out in the open and she was in control then wouldn't the guy be at her whim and be on that horny high where you start agreeing to things you wouldn't normally do.
In the start of the game you can choose your weaknesses; fetishes. One of the MC's weaknesses can be cuckolding. If you don't pick it, then the chances of it happening are soo slim and nearly impossible, unless you purposely lose, lose, lose on purpose, and purposely fail, fail, fail, fail because you want to be cucked; which no player who hates cucking would ever do.

but if this relationship is out in the open and she was in control then wouldn't the guy be at her whim and be on that horny high where you start agreeing to things you wouldn't normally do.
Hmm, that's VERY risky. I think it would be a turn off if the mistress constantly tries to push you into doing something you're not into.

For example, I'm not into spanking. If she constantly insisted on spanking me, I would be completely turned off. So I'm not gonna have her hounding you into doing stuff you don't wanna do. The goal is to make the 100% perfect femdom experience, so you don't have to tolerate anything you don't like.

Maybe she could fuck a guy or 2 and then after it happen there be a more tender moment in private like lay on her bed and she telling him he did great trying gently guide him to accept what she's trying to make the relationship
If you're not into her fucking other guys, then it won't happen. She just says that to mess with you, to manipulate you. The only way she'll ever actually fuck other guys is if that's what you want. She'll make threats, but then surprise you in ways you'll like. Make threats, then surprise you.

She'll bring the lash, then be loving. She'll destroy your soul, then be the sweetest person in the world. You'll have loving moments, but then she'll destroy you again. The goal is to make it like a roller coaster, unpredictable and constant mind fucks to destroy you, then build you up, destroy you, build you up, she sculpts you as if you're just a fucking object; but the intimacy stuff is there, she reveals it in subtle ways like a masterful player; playa.

neddyy

Jun 26, 2019
There will be tons and tons of butt stuff and pegging in private. I'm not just adding that stuff for the sake of it, I LOVE all manner of BUTT STUFF. Also, almost all of the training and femdom sessions are in private. The arena is just one of the events you can partake in so she can show you off. It also gets other mistresses to take notice of you, and you can meet other powerful women there.

Barbara: "Diana's pet is really into butt stuff. I'm gonna have to talk to her about letting me put him to good use."

Since you like butt stuff, Diana can even have a real cock if you want. She can be made into a dickgirl and give it to you, or you can stick purely to pegging if you don't like dickgirls.

If you ever want to specifically list ALL the butt stuff scenarios you want to see in a game, by all means, respond here with a list or PM me. I'd love to see how much of it is already in my current list, or will you expose me to something new? You can get as nasty as you want, NOTHING will shock me, just nothing illegal of course.
I like dickgirls, yeah (as long as they look like actual girls lmao). Regarding butt stuff, I'd like to see multiple insertions (could be either multiple dildos or anal beads style), strapons with different sizes (go crazy on that one haha), inflatable strapons/plug, enemas with plugs, fisting (possibly double fisting?), prolapse, other toys that aren't coming to mind (besides speculums and anal beads)

Another thing: the fetishes that we choose at the start, do we hate them at first until she starts making us enjoying them, or are they all pleasurable for the MC from the beginning?

Last edited:

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
In the game I will try the cuck route because it is fantasy and I'll fail just to see it because I might like it in game if it's hot enough. I liked the scene if you had write with the cucking happing I would of probably like to read it a lot more. Sorry if this isn't helpful if I can think of anything that will help i will let you know.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I like dickgirls, yeah (as long as they look like actual girls lmao). Regarding butt stuff, I'd like to see multiple insertions (could be either multiple dildos or anal beads style), strapons with different sizes (go crazy on that one haha), inflatable strapons/plug, enemas with plugs, fisting (possibly double fisting?), prolapse, other toys that aren't coming to mind (besides speculums and anal beads)
Another thing: the fetishes that we choose at the start, do we hate them at first until she starts making us enjoying them, or are they all pleasurable for the MC from the beginning?
They're your weaknesses, which means the stuff that you're REALLY into that makes your head spin. Since you like dickgirls, you can choose [Dickgirl] as your weakness. Then in game when you see a DickGirl, your character gets very very excited.

Now that I think about it. If [NTR] [Cuckolding] [Sharing] are not selected as your weakness. I could prevent the mistress from making threats of getting fucked by other guys, but the whole purpose of that threat is to awaken the basic, male competitive instinct, that way you feel an actual threat in game. So when you finally get to be with these women, it will REALLY mean something, it won't feel shallow, you earned it! What do you think about that? Be brutally honest please.

I have everything on your list EXCEPT male prolapse. I can't do actual 3d male prolapse renders, but I could add [MC Anal Prolapse] as a weakness, then have her mention that you're prolapsing via text after she's fuck you? I could even have her look at you while you're in first person, then she looks down, as if looking at your male prolapse, then humiliating you? Would that work? I try to show mostly the female form 90% of the time, while showing male form about 10%. If you don't actually need to see male prolapse, feel free to PM me your ideal male prolapse scenario; just remember I can't do actual 3d renders of it. I do show actual penetrations though, but even then I try to show the male body as little as possible, so the player can self insert themselves into the world easier.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
In the game I will try the cuck route because it is fantasy and I'll fail just to see it because I might like it in game if it's hot enough. I liked the scene if you had write with the cucking happing I would of probably like to read it a lot more. Sorry if this isn't helpful if I can think of anything that will help i will let you know.
The post was aimed at the people who hate cucking. However, if you love cucking, you're gonna enjoy the game a lot. The cucking scenes are hot as hell. They're intense.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
> Is this okay for the guys who love femdom, but hate NTR/Cuckold/Sharing content?
> All the guys who beat me will end up...*gulp*... fucking you, and I'll be forced to watch

"I understand you guys hate this, so let me shove it down your throat and if you mess up then you, well fuck you"

Once again you fail to display that you have learned anything from the answers to your past poll and ask the same question with a slight twist, almost as if your finally waiting for the time people validate you. Every single poll has been how far can I add NTR to the whatever your gonna call the non-ntr path, and not how to make that path better.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
> Is this okay for the guys who love femdom, but hate NTR/Cuckold/Sharing content?
> All the guys who beat me will end up...*gulp*... fucking you, and I'll be forced to watch

"I understand you guys hate this, so let me shove it down your throat and if you mess up then you, well fuck you"

Once again you fail to display that you have learned anything from the answers to your past poll and ask the same question with a slight twist, almost as if your finally waiting for the time people validate you. Every single poll has been how far can I add NTR to the whatever your gonna call the non-ntr path, and not how to make that path better.
There was zero actual NTR in my original post. She NEVER did NTR, she only threatens you with it.

Do you consider the Threat of NTR to be the same as NTR/Cucking/Sharing? Please be as honest as possible.

Once again, in the story sample, you'll be fucking her and you get to fuck other women. There was ZERO NTR. You're literally about to have sex with her, then other women, back to back. Jesus, that is the TOTAL opposite of NTR FFS.

Do you really consider having sex with 5 HOT WOMEN, BACK TO BACK, TO BE NTR?!

The whole point of threatening the player with NTR is to awaken the male animal instinct to compete. Without any threat, the game won't be as fun.

I know how much NTR haters hate NTR, so I have safeguards in place so they NEVER get cucked or NTR'ed, but they will FEEL the threat, and it will make them feel ALIVE. The game will feel like an emotional erotic roller coaster. When you finally fuck the women, it won't feel shallow and empty, it will feel VERY rewarding.

Reactions: ironjoe123

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
There was zero actual NTR in my original post. She NEVER did NTR, she only threatens you with it.

Do you consider the Threat of NTR to be the same as NTR/Cucking/Sharing? Please be as honest as possible.

Once again, in the story sample, you'll be fucking her and you get to fuck other women. There was ZERO NTR. You're literally about to have sex with her, then other women, back to back. Jesus, that is the TOTAL opposite of NTR FFS.

Do you really consider having sex with 5 HOT WOMEN, BACK TO BACK, TO BE NTR?!

The whole point of threatening the player with NTR is to awaken the male animal instinct to compete. Without any threat, the game won't be as fun.

I know how much NTR haters hate NTR, so I have safeguards in place so they NEVER get cucked or NTR'ed, but they will FEEL the threat, and it will make them feel ALIVE. The game will feel like an emotional erotic roller coaster. When you finally fuck the women, it won't feel shallow and empty, it will feel VERY rewarding.
Someone who hates NTR doesn't want to be constantly heckled about how if they make one mistake its gonna happen. What's so hard to understand? If your only way to make the character feel something, or create competition is by a constant reminder of NTR, then your a bad writer.

Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019
So... I'm not a fan of NTR and also not heavily into BDSM. I think consistent threats of a romantic partner threats of being cucked is a no go for most. Makes me think of people mid-sex talking about how their last or next partner is better than their current.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Someone who hates NTR doesn't want to be constantly heckled about how if they make one mistake its gonna happen. What's so hard to understand? If your only way to make the character feel something, or create competition is by a constant reminder of NTR, then your a bad writer.
So... I'm not a fan of NTR and also not heavily into BDSM. I think consistent threats of a romantic partner threats of being cucked is a no go for most. Makes me think of people mid-sex talking about how their last or next partner is better than their current.
I'll make sure I don't go overboard on the verbal threats of NTR.

Here's the thing. If you're playing the Harem path, you won't get verbal threats of NTR from the women, unless you fail extremely hard, which is nearly impossible unless you literally close your eyes and just hit random keys on the keyboard over and over and over again for hours on end.

If you play the Femdom path, you're basically giving control to the women. Women know the driving force behind males is competition, so they invoke threats of NTR to drive you to greatness. The femdom path happens if you constantly pick the submission dialogue choices, which means you're constantly giving control to female NPC's.

On a side note, you guys wouldn't happen to know other ways to create threat in game? The kind that really hits a male player hard? IMO, in order to enjoy the reward, you need risk. Without risk, the reward is shallow. I'm looking for a form of risk that is somehow tied to the male instinct and related to sex in some way. Threat of NTR; jealousy invokes male competitive spirit, it's the perfect driving force IMO that sets a good prelude on your journey to acquiring the prize; the women. But, I'm open to other forms of competitive driving forces, but I think threat of NTR is the STRONGEST one.

Keep in mind, it's not a one way street. THE MC is also seen as a threat. You become of the biggest threats in the game; NETORI. The NPC will soon see YOU as the threat of NTR. You become the guy who will NTR them. If I create a situation where it's not a two way street, you wont' feel satisfied. It'll feel shallow, but you probably won't know why. I spent a lot of time studying this concept. I repeat, that the threat of NTR is a TWO way street. You become the threat to them, but it's only fair that they're the threat to you. Knowing it's an even battleground will make acquiring and keeping the women feel VERY satisfying. Let's just say this. You have nothing to worry about, BUT I WANT YOU TO WORRY muahahhahahah... You just gotta trust me.

Also, I know how much NTr haters HATE NTR. You despise it. So I figured out a way to use your hatred of NTR as a driving force to achieve maximum erotic impact. We'll see what happens when I finally release the game. I think you guys will be pleased.

THIS WILL BE YOU GUYS:

MC: "Psh... threat of NTR?"

32.gif

Apr 1, 2018
Ok here is where I'm, sure I might be the average enjoyer of reverse cowgirl with girl on top and doing things on her own naturally instead of the dude ramming his cock every time. I hate the guts and idea of NTR or sharing women, I'm alright with harem. And I might accept/support femdom when I'm tired or feel bored but usually I like to lead until I get bored and watch the woman do some work and leading on her own.

TL;DR
I hate the idea of cuck, NTR, and woman sharing/ swaping (swingers).
Ok/fine with harem.
and would allow, accept and get into femdom 1/4 (25%) of the time, only if I'm tired or bored to do anything on my own, so let the woman lead for awhile, but nothing hardcore like pegging, pet play and crap. I have that much dignity to not go that low. And I also do this in my irl relationship with my gf.

neddyy

Jun 26, 2019
Now that I think about it. If [NTR] [Cuckolding] [Sharing] are not selected as your weakness. I could prevent the mistress from making threats of getting fucked by other guys, but the whole purpose of that threat is to awaken the basic, male competitive instinct, that way you feel an actual threat in game. So when you finally get to be with these women, it will REALLY mean something, it won't feel shallow, you earned it! What do you think about that? Be brutally honest please.
I don't mind those threats, it's like another way of her to say "I'll really hurt your feeling if you don't do things as I say", I like it. Just don't bring NTR threats too often, or make it a one-time thing. Wouldn't like to get the same threat over and over again, specially NTR-related