You love Femdom, but HATE NTR/Cuckold/Sharing, and you might have an ounce of self respect. Do you find this story sample erotic?

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
What would it take to make it more than fine? What kinks or scenario would you want? You can even PM me the ideas. You can say, "ditch this, this, and this. add this, this and this."

Can you link to a story of femdom you really really like, or games with femdom you really like?
edit: Your perspective is EXTREMELY important. Especially from all your previous posts.
Thats not hard, almost all femdom that doesnt entail abuse or ntr. Femdom as a fetish has nothing to do with either, it CAN have it, but its not even remotely a significant part of it.

Its not how its written, so being a great writer wont change a thing here. Its the subject. You dont ask a gunhater to read up on the new AK47, and then ask him how he likes to read about war history if he doesnt like guns .

Im pretty sure I already told ya, its an either or. You write what you like, and it seems you do so well, so keep doing it. And dont cater to non-NTR fans. And then just let that be it. Ntr haters will whine, and it doesnt matter, because you stayed true to your project. Or you adjust and cut and you get wrath from both sides, because its inbetween.. Ntr fans dont get enough, and NTR haters still hate it.

Only workaround is probably a cutoff point in the game, so NTR haters wont see it. But again.. Personally, I wont touch it because there is NTR in it, and it almost always seeps over into the tone, language use and story. Not as NTR, but the feel.

Last edited:
Reactions: hakarlman

slider

Jul 14, 2017
IMO, it is as much important to know how much NTR haters hate NTR as to understand why they hate it. Most haters (not all of them) fear cuckolding, so the threat of it happening is enough to trigger them (even if they know NTR is turned off in their game). Fear is the antithesis of logic; it cannot be rationalized. As soon as the idea comes to their minds, they get triggered.

Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I had to think about this posts a bit more so sorry for the delayed response. I definitely can't speak for all of the NTR-hating community, honestly I don't even hate NTR itself but I hate it being unavoidable? I don't want to be an MC who goes for a trip for a day and the game's viewpoints shifts to a scenario where my partner is getting raped.

Player-agency is always most important to me when it comes to any game sexual or not.

Aside from the threat of a meal being spoiled, there's the threat of missing the meal entirely, the meal being undercooked and the meal not satisfying the hunger of the client.