You love Harem. You take three of your girls to the local bar. What sexual scenarios happen at the bar that REALLY TURN YOU ON?

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
Take three girls to the Bar :unsure: That´s already a lot of girls.
You could all get drunk and fuck on the dance floor while people are watching and talking about you.
Not sure if sex on a Barstool has every been done in an XXX Game, but it would be about damn time.
Bathroom Sex was already mentioned. You can´t go wrong with that but i´m more of an exhibitionist kind of guy, so there should be an audience.
You could start a scene by sitting at a table while the girls are playing with your crotch, two start to blow you under the table and you're making out with the other girl, which leads to a full-blown fuck fest.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hakarlman

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Why would you bring your girls to a public place to engage in sex. The only reason I would think is to show them off to other dudes like some cheap strippers/prostitutes.
Also, just create another discord account and go to that discord server, it takes like 5 minutes.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You bring your 3 bitches, I mean your doting mother, bitchy older sis, and cute little sis, to the bar. You play a game of "what is the most attractive feature of the MC" with them. You sit back and take in their admiration while sippin on some Johnny Blue.

Then a bar fight breaks out over some girl. You sigh. "Damn, can't I get a day of peace to take out my girls for a rare field trip outside the house?" As usual, it falls upon you to resolve this inconvenience. You use your Aikido skills that you've mastered while watching Steven Segal movies and quickly subdue the hooligans. All the women in the bar are desperately trying to contain themselves while all the men look upon this display of absolute masculinity with envy.

The girl approaches you. It turns out she was a call girl and the dudes were fighting over her. But naturally, it turns out that this was her first day on the job and she is a virgin. She was down on her luck and was convinced by a friend to try this out. Trust me, she is a real sweet and pure girl. She wants to thank you for your heroic act. You will be her first, and only client because you will bring her home to join your cult, I mean your harem.

All things considered, another typical day for someone like you.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Holy crap, how is this man still going? Has someone attempted to make a thread and collect ALL the questionaries? What a collection that would be

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
You bring your 3 bitches, I mean your doting mother, bitchy older sis, and cute little sis, to the bar. You play a game of "what is the most attractive feature of the MC" with them. You sit back and take in their admiration while sippin on some Johnny Blue.

Then a bar fight breaks out over some girl. You sigh. "Damn, can't I get a day of peace to take out my girls for a rare field trip outside the house?" As usual, it falls upon you to resolve this inconvenience. You use your Aikido skills that you've mastered while watching Steven Segal movies and quickly subdue the hooligans. All the women in the bar are desperately trying to contain themselves while all the men look upon this display of absolute masculinity with envy.

The girl approaches you. It turns out she was a call girl and the dudes were fighting over her. But naturally, it turns out that this was her first day on the job and she is a virgin. She was down on her luck and was convinced by a friend to try this out. Trust me, she is a real sweet and pure girl. She wants to thank you for your heroic act. You will be her first, and only client because you will bring her home to join your cult, I mean your harem.

All things considered, another typical day for someone like you.
Hey! Cults can be nice! Some give out free cookies!

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I hate bars and people.
Bars is a lot of people all shoved into a small area.
I would never bring my property there.
Where would you take the women then? From your experience playing Harem games, where does the sex occur? Obviously the bedroom, but there has to be other places too. I know of many, but am more curious in your response.

When you think "harem game", what are the ideal places to have sex in, from your perspective?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Why would you bring your girls to a public place to engage in sex. The only reason I would think is to show them off to other dudes like some cheap strippers/prostitutes.
What other places do you prefer the sex to happen, that are not bars? Obviously the bedroom at home, but where else?

Oct 14, 2022
Where would you take the women then? From your experience playing Harem games, where does the sex occur? Obviously the bedroom, but there has to be other places too. I know of many, but am more curious in your response.

When you think "harem game", what are the ideal places to have sex in, from your perspective?
Every room in the house.
In the car.
In the office.
Pretty much anyware can work.
When i think of a harem game i think of a master slave relationship.
As in i wake up to a woman ridding me.
Push her off and go to the bathroom where an other woman cleans my dick with the mouth or pussy(Whatever i feel like at the time)
Go down to eat breakfast where a woman is giving me a blowjob while i am eating.
Etc, etc.
Basicly my dick would be in a hole for most of the day.

My woman driver brings me to my job while her sister is fucking me in the back of my car.
At my job i just fuck the boss.
I get payed regardless if i show up but she does need regular dicking to keep this easy pay going.

When it comes to public sex the risk of getting caught is the important part.
If nobody minds that public sex is no different from normal sex.
But the feeling that fucking my property in a toilet while trying to avoid people finding out.
That is a nice enhancer.

cohenber101

Jun 16, 2018
It definitely doesn't turn me on, but it warms my heart to think that those two girls would willingly go out with me. We definitely feel like more of a family by now.

I see it in a wholesome way, like going out for a dinner date with your wife. Although it doesn't happen often, when it does, it surely warms someone's heart.

My dream in Harem would most likely happen at my own place, not in a public one for sure.