Lanceire

Mar 24, 2023
What does "end of content for this path" even means? Because if you keep playing Raven will give MC an ultimatum with exactly the same choices as when MC tried to join the Witchcraft club.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vessantia

Feb 16, 2022
What does "end of content for this path" even means? Because if you keep playing Raven will give MC an ultimatum with exactly the same choices as when MC tried to join the Witchcraft club.
It means the path you're on has run out of content, so the way it's programmed has it defaulting to a different path.

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
Ahh, thank you, so I literally just got confused and then made a false assumption. Well, Jessica sure is a kind person, no denying that. (y)

Will the game always end on 12th of december or is that how far current content goes?
The game will end on December 14th after the Winter Ball
There were a bug where if you tell both Jessica and Griffin about reality change it don't show botton to continue on both even if you Griffin first or jessica frist. It had been fixed?
Yes, it's been fixed

Reactions: Orphanus

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It's pretty obvious that the resistance/staying male path has been receiving the least attention: It's technically possible to play through to current end of content with little to no changes beyond the initial ones, but it'll be a pretty empty experience and you'll get the odd event here and there (e.g. occasional references to being a 'sissy' or the MC panicking about their parents visiting when they haven't visibly changed).

This is not a complaint btw. The path is there and it's playable, and there's nothing wrong with the dev focusing on what they and their audience enjoy the most. Personally I probably won't check in again until there's some progress towards getting even with Raven, but that's just a matter of taste.

Edit: One thing that could easily be streamlined is the incessant clothes-changing to no real purpose. Just add a one-click link to "Change into school uniform AND go to school" or "Change into work-out outfit AND enter the gym" or "Change into footbal uniform AND get ready for practice" or whatever, and similarly "Change back into what you were wearing AND leave the changing room" etc.

Last edited:

wentquietly

Sep 4, 2020
Black Courtney looks really great. Black Corey seems to get White Corey as a doppelganger for the change Jessica option in the meet the parents scene, which is pretty awkward for the parents I imagine.

• Haha
Reactions: Vim!

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Edit: One thing that could easily be streamlined is the incessant clothes-changing to no real purpose. Just add a one-click link to "Change into school uniform AND go to school" or "Change into work-out outfit AND enter the gym" or "Change into footbal uniform AND get ready for practice" or whatever, and similarly "Change back into what you were wearing AND leave the changing room" etc.
I agree. After 2-3 times, I find changing clothes all the times quit boring.
Having an option to change and do the action in one click is appealing.

Reactions: slith333

SuperiorLaw

Jan 2, 2019
Why would anyone break up with Jessica for Raven? Jessica is an absolute darling, super understanding and nice while Raven is an absolute selfish bitch to MC no matter what throughout the entire game.

Plus breaking up with Jessica who wasn't a witch to date Raven basically got rid of the "reality warp" thing and thus basically ends the game with nothing happening

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: EricaHijinks

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I would prefer to have more casual ways to meet the girls (or boys) and have some fun as in other games. "Dating" has a businesslike negative meaning since it is like "Applying for a Marriage" with résumé, trial time, contract, etc and excludes other characters.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
As someone who always avoided HTML games - but got pretty annoyed by the fact that GB themed games are rather shitty and boring in the RenPy universe ( even the japanese ones are kinda meh - getting effed along the way the whole time ), i finally thought whatever just give this one a try for once.

And now i actually think this might be the best gb game that i've ever played !
Just love the dialog/story/setting - the main LI's and especially the "change reality" path !

Well done and thank you, for this little masterpiece ! (y)

Reactions: Vim!

EricaHijinks

Apr 30, 2022
Why would anyone break up with Jessica for Raven? Jessica is an absolute darling, super understanding and nice while Raven is an absolute selfish bitch to MC no matter what throughout the entire game.

Plus breaking up with Jessica who wasn't a witch to date Raven basically got rid of the "reality warp" thing and thus basically ends the game with nothing happening
Agree and kill Raven for the best outcome for selfish bitch

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
So does the whole scene with the cheerleaders, while being single on the reallity path, asking who you are into actuallly do something atm ?

I guess the follow up for that whole section is not included in the game right now, yeah the other cheerleaders talk about how you should act towards the specific LI but you can't follow through !

You either end up with Ryan or Nikki for the Ball ...

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
It's pretty obvious that the resistance/staying male path has been receiving the least attention: It's technically possible to play through to current end of content with little to no changes beyond the initial ones, but it'll be a pretty empty experience and you'll get the odd event here and there (e.g. occasional references to being a 'sissy' or the MC panicking about their parents visiting when they haven't visibly changed).

This is not a complaint btw. The path is there and it's playable, and there's nothing wrong with the dev focusing on what they and their audience enjoy the most. Personally I probably won't check in again until there's some progress towards getting even with Raven, but that's just a matter of taste.

I keep doing polls on my Patreon asking what people want to see next and the male path gets very few votes, so right now you're right that there isn't really anything to do. It'll be more fleshed out in the finished version but the other paths are more playable right now.

I agree about the clothes changing. I'd like to be able to streamline that so you can get dressed in one click.
Black Courtney looks really great. Black Corey seems to get White Corey as a doppelganger for the change Jessica option in the meet the parents scene, which is pretty awkward for the parents I imagine.
Thanks for the bug report. This should be fixed for the next update.
I would prefer to have more casual ways to meet the girls (or boys) and have some fun as in other games. "Dating" has a businesslike negative meaning since it is like "Applying for a Marriage" with résumé, trial time, contract, etc and excludes other characters.
I did a poll and it seemed like most people wanted you to stay with your love interest once you were officially dating. It would also be more work for me to add multiple partners with different personalities and sex scenes.
As someone who always avoided HTML games - but got pretty annoyed by the fact that GB themed games are rather shitty and boring in the RenPy universe ( even the japanese ones are kinda meh - getting effed along the way the whole time ), i finally thought whatever just give this one a try for once.

And now i actually think this might be the best gb game that i've ever played !
Just love the dialog/story/setting - the main LI's and especially the "change reality" path !

Well done and thank you, for this little masterpiece ! (y)
Thank you <3 I'm glad you gave it a chance!

As for the scene with the cheerleaders where they ask you who you're into, it doesn't affect anything directly, but it changes your orientation which affects whether Ryan or Nikki or both will ask you out to the Winter Ball.

Nahte123456

Nov 16, 2017
Just did the costume party, and it's pretty fun game. Feels a bit slow, games like this I expect a lot more smut a lot faster, but that's not really a negative just a feeling. Getting dressed is a pain, like that just is such a killer, but that's it.

The only real complaint I'd have is a better hint system. I'm going for the Jessica path because...why wouldn't I? She's by far the best character even if he desire for dick feels a bit much in places(she JUST came out as bi and fucked 'me', less than a week later she's asking to have sex with a different guy at a party. Bit much for how slow the rest of the game is). But anyways earlier she said we should use a strap on, 'I' said I had one, so tried sex again, no strap on option that I could find. So I went to the Mall, wasted that entire time as I could do nothing anywhere. Found out like half an hour you do the date and than can use it. Unless I just missed it, that's some annoying telegraphing.

Reactions: SuperiorLaw

richman42

Apr 2, 2020
So.. After doing the trans path, i wont be able to
Daydream about being a housewife
Be a cheerleader
Get manicures
etc??
only with reality change?

Edit: You cant, yet :(

Last edited:

nuclear

Sep 27, 2017

cuz shes hotter

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
So.. After doing the trans path, i wont be able to
Daydream about being a housewife
Be a cheerleader
Get manicures
etc??
only with reality change?

Edit: You cant, yet :(
That actually makes me happy because every girl isn't into those things. Only speaking for myself tho.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
That actually makes me happy because every girl isn't into those things. Only speaking for myself tho.
I’m trying to transition and I’ve been harassed for still liking “male” things like video games and military history

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I’m trying to transition and I’ve been harassed for still liking “male” things like video games and military history
Sorry to hear about the harassment. I can only say that people who think that they should control how you live your life or that women can only be one narrow thing aren't worth your time or energy. If it makes you feel any better my mom is the one who got me and my sister into video games so ignore anyone who tries to tell you they aren't for women.

Reactions: damnedfrog
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes