deskald

Apr 20, 2018
I’ve noticed her pop up a few times she shouldn’t. Like her appearing in her swimsuit at the mall.
I solved the problem going to the GF after her weird pop up at the mall, she disappeared after her event like always.
I don't know if I've messed something.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
You Throw Like A Girl 0.39
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
You Throw Like A Girl 0.39
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Please take this down.

Reactions: deskald

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
Changelog?
What's new in 0.38.1:
  • Added images for Griffin, Jessica, Raven, Morgan, Jessica when she’s transformed to look like you, and side characters
  • Added clothes for Griffin, Jessica, Raven, Morgan, and transformed Jessica (113 sets by my count)
  • New backgrounds
  • The paper doll now shows if you or your partner is wearing a strap on
  • The link to go to the woods to do the spell with Jessica is more obvious
  • There's now a hint in the lunch scene to tell you who to sit with in order to progress on the Griffin path
  • Fixed broken links
  • Now, transforming gives bigger penalties to your stats and lowers your maximum QB Skill
  • Homosexuality is now on a 0-100 percentage scale
  • The skill curse is now temporary and gives Griffin the same benefit even if you aren’t good at football
  • Can’t get asked out by Raven if dating Jessica
  • Fixed bug where Raven’s ultimatum wouldn’t trigger
  • Rewrote the scene where Raven cries to you
  • Fixed bug where you can get stuck if you have keds but not flats
  • Jessica can’t do spells if she's not in Witchcraft Club
  • The game now starts on October 4th
  • It's now easier to get asked out by Raven! You're no longer locked out of her path if you go to Archie's with her before kissing or masturbating with her
  • Redid the code to make it possible for me to add a feature to skip part of the game in another update
  • Fixed continuity errors
  • Lowered the number of saves the game is keeping track of to 50. This should speed up the game

What's new in 0.39.0
  • Task to get Brooke’s vote
  • Task to get Emily’s vote
  • Task to get Nikki’s vote
  • Added earrings, nails and hairy legs to the paper doll
  • Fixed characters following you around
  • Fixed bug where romcom date with Jessica happens immediately after beach date
  • Fixed bug where Raven would keep asking you out
  • Updated hints page
  • Fixed continuity errors and other bugs

Note: On 0.38.1, you will have to restart for the game to work properly!

Reactions: ambientcelery

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
hi there I’m having trouble access the Griffith path.
Is there any route map or tips or tricks to get me on there?
As every time I try to do it Morgan ends up dating Griffith.
definitely needs a walkthrough on different paths. Ive been trying to get the cheerleader path but no luck so far.
Click on the Hints tab on the left!
this is actually a good game

i'm trying a playthrough where i train a lot, don't help griffin and keep winning games as the starting QB
obviously this results in no sex scenes, i wonder if it will lead somewhere in terms of story
Thanks! There's not a lot to do on that path right now, unless you're going to transform into a girl while still being a good QB. I'd like to add more content to the male path later though.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Why does every gender swapping transformation game seem to be male to female?
Why aren't there more games about a woman protag turning into a guy and just going sex crazy and like, knocking all of her friends, classmates, and relatives up?
Male-to-female has become so commonplace that it's practically vanilla and that's disappointing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xana94

emptybrgar

Oct 2, 2021
Why does every gender swapping transformation game seem to be male to female?
Why aren't there more games about a woman protag turning into a guy and just going sex crazy and like, knocking all of her friends, classmates, and relatives up?
Male-to-female has become so commonplace that it's practically vanilla and that's disappointing.

Snakemann

Jul 6, 2020
Hey there, first i wanna say, great game, really like the transformation process. But i got a question, is there some sort of limit how much i can get. For Example, can i follow each part for a certain time until things get serious and grab one or two more transformations, or is there some sort of locking?

Habequiddum

Mar 13, 2018
Is it possible to get to the championship game at this point? Also, what is the furthest progress you can make with Jessica at this point? Are there any stat requirements to move the relationship with her forward?

nikonenko

Nov 14, 2021
39.0 is still buggy. And you won't get access to the new content without the even more paid update 39.1. Patreon is Patreon.

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
Hey there, first i wanna say, great game, really like the transformation process. But i got a question, is there some sort of limit how much i can get. For Example, can i follow each part for a certain time until things get serious and grab one or two more transformations, or is there some sort of locking?
Thank you!

I'm not sure I understand your question, but you'll transform whenever you do anything girly. There are 5 boobs and hair transformations, 4 face, ass, hands, voice and height transformations and 2 feet transformations.
Is it possible to get to the championship game at this point? Also, what is the furthest progress you can make with Jessica at this point? Are there any stat requirements to move the relationship with her forward?
No, I haven't added the championship game yet. There are three dates with Jessica so far: going to the beach, going to the mall, and watching a romcom. There aren't any stat requirements, but you'll need to do the earlier dates and talk about them at lunch in order to unlock the later ones.

Snakemann

Jul 6, 2020
Yes, my question wasn't really thought through. But i allready did find a answer myself, thanks for trying anyway^^

Simply said, i was trying to find the fastest, full transformation.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
This game has been out for some time on TFGamesite, the writing is solid and if you are a fan of gender transformation with a good story and some nice sexytimes then give it a go. It is mainly text based with paperdoll images but the writing is good enough to compensate for lack of xxx rated imaging. The transformation is unavoidable however you can play either an accepting or defiant route, there is also a pure lesbian path for those that want to avoid the dangly parts.
(see yellow highlighted above), Really ?
How does one get on that path?,
and avoid getting, strongly pushed/steered, to a sexual relationship with Griffin, while in the process of 'helping' him, . . . or face his Sister's wraith, yet again ??? :oops:

Have tried several time so far . . . either leads to Gay relationship with Griffon, or, an attempt, to something with a couple of the females, but has very little content, and is very 'grinding' experience, which seems to last forever, hitting eventual 'dead-ends'(the game constantly telling you 'there is nothing more to do here'), unlike, the 'gay' paths . . . causing one to finally give up . . .
(obviously, they are not committing, equal time to develop that path, as yet).
One can still hope, but, for now, it's just not there yet .

(PS-to Vim : I really like, the Raven character . . . tried to 'steer' MC character, towards her, but he seem 'determined' to 'go-gay' instead, (on the supposed 'Lesbian path').

Last edited:
Reactions: RAISLTIN12345

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
(see yellow highlighted above), Really ?
How does one get on that path?,
and avoid getting, strongly pushed/steered, to a sexual relationship with Griffin, while in the process of 'helping' him, . . . or face his Sister's wraith, yet again ??? :oops:
you can help him but avoid sex with him, eventually you'll be able to date Raven or just stay with your current girlfriend

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
In .39 on the dating Raven path, I noticed that $player.relationship stays blank. Is that intentional or did I find a bug?

Also, if on the Raven path, it looks like you get locked out of the Reality Change. Jessica never does the spell for you unless you complain to her about Raven at some point well before Nov 17th to get her onto the witchcraft path.

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
you can help him but avoid sex with him, eventually you'll be able to date Raven or just stay with your current girlfriend
Yeah, so you reply, but not very helpful. (you didn't give directions, How, as was asked ? :rolleyes:

(Tried 3 times;
First two tries, 'the game', just keep pushing, and pushing, the 'gay-way', as you tried to earnestly help him (Griffin), become a better Quarter-back, forcing one to 'quit', once realizing it was only going one-way, to one-end.o_O
Third try, avoided 'helping' Griffin, with football practice, (if your not, 'alone-with-him', on the 'practice-field', nothing can happen, or, be 'suggested').

Every-time , the MC tries to 'help' Griffin, the MC's thought's are very 'gay', and always thinking/wondering, about getting 'sexual' with him, even when you do everything to 'steer' him, (by choices), away from that, and towards having, a relationship with the females, as-in, "a lesbian path".

The only way to prevent anything, 'gay' happening, is 'not' helping Griffin, which seems to confuse the games mechanics, (& with Raven, constantly warning you ),causing, every day to be the same, repetitively; and the days just 'grind-on', going nowhere, (including, getting no-end-of-content' warnings) , till you quit, out of frustration.

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
In .39 on the dating Raven path, I noticed that $player.relationship stays blank. Is that intentional or did I find a bug?

Also, if on the Raven path, it looks like you get locked out of the Reality Change. Jessica never does the spell for you unless you complain to her about Raven at some point well before Nov 17th to get her onto the witchcraft path.
The Raven path was the last one I added, so it's still in its early stages. You've gone on one date with Raven but she hasn't become your girlfriend yet. If you've gotten Jessica into the Witchcraft Club, you can have her do the spell for you on the 17th which will get you onto the reality change path. You will also be able to have Raven do the spell to get you into the Witchcraft Club, but that's not in the game yet.
Yeah, so you reply, but not very helpful. (you didn't give directions, How, as was asked ? :rolleyes:

(Tried 3 times;
First two tries, 'the game', just keep pushing, and pushing, the 'gay-way', as you tried to earnestly help him (Griffin), become a better Quarter-back, forcing one to 'quit', once realizing it was only going one-way, to one-end.o_O
Third try, avoided 'helping' Griffin, with football practice, (if your not, 'alone-with-him', on the 'practice-field', nothing can happen, or, be 'suggested').

Every-time , the MC tries to 'help' Griffin, the MC's thought's are very 'gay', and always thinking/wondering, about getting 'sexual' with him, even when you do everything to 'steer' him, (by choices), away from that, and towards having, a relationship with the females, as-in, "a lesbian path".

The only way to prevent anything, 'gay' happening, is 'not' helping Griffin, which seems to confuse the games mechanics, (& with Raven, constantly warning you ),causing, every day to be the same, repetitively; and the days just 'grind-on', going nowhere, (including, getting no-end-of-content' warnings) , till you quit, out of frustration.
You can help Griffin but not do anything sexual with him. You may have "gay" thoughts but you don't have to get sexual with him if you don't want to. The Raven path is newer and it only has one date, but it has a lot of scenes where you work together, trying to get you into the Witchcraft Club. If you stay with Jessica, you'll get three different dates with her.

mide

Nov 28, 2017
just downloaded the new update. 1663155939506.png

looks like i have to start over again. man this game takes such a long time to get the transformations too.

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
The Raven content is tremendous. Love her route the most by far. Can't wait to see where it goes. I like the dynamic of submitting to her desires and becoming a sub for her. Perhaps in the future you can get to the point where you thank her for the curse and appease her further by stating, while worshiping her, that you want her brother to keep all his her football abilities, and admit he deserves them, while being doting, submissive, and happy praiseful of her. Perhaps saying how it's so right for even her to be stronger than her while kissing her muscles or feet or such. Something like that. It's really fun stuff. Goodjob with her writing. ♥

Last edited:
Reactions: Vim! and Dingo139
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes