RPGM - Completed - Complete - Young Elven Wife - Until Prudish Elf Corrupts [Ambrozios]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

This game is not a 1 star title.

Its a generic NTR game about a dumb blonde elf cheating on her husband. I found no glitches or hiccups in gameplay. As a kinetic novel, its very straightforward. Admittedly NTR is not for everyone, but the people who DO like NTR will find this to be a joy to play. I recommend if you like NTR, but remember the gameplay and visuals are nothing to write home about.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Dinamida

This is a new one for me. Literally first time this happens to me: So i see this post with promising comments, tags and (meh) cg, so lets play try the game right? 5 minutes into the game i have a vendetta at one of the characters called "Neil" which is ACTUALLY the main character (MALE) yet it says FEMALE PROTAGONIST in the tags, You just play as a braindead plant. This braindead soab is getting raped every possible moment of the game by a guy who says "oof im rich, gibe pussy" yet this braindead whore is like "no im married, but i don't know if he is alive so i'll give it a try (even tho he left like 1 minute ago)" lol? TBH The game got me infuriated so much so that i wrote this Review.
    I Honestly hope the creator of this game is a smartass who dislikes female protagonist RPGM games and wants to spread hate in a indirect way, because if that's not the case, i can freely compare him to this Monstrocity of a Main Character (Young Elven Whore) that he made. Same plant-level IQ.