RPGM Completed Complete Young Elven Wife - Until Prudish Elf Corrupts [Ambrozios]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sopra

Jul 30, 2017
RJ219603_img_main.jpg

Overview (from DLSite)
Elven archer Lana eventually got married with Eric, a warrior, after a course of romantic happenings during their adventure. They decided to live together in a small village. While enjoying their newlywed life, however, Eric has got to hurry to the imperial capital when they receive a mail from their past fellows. Soon after Eric departed from the village, a suspicious boy aims at her..

Original game: -
Game's version: 1.1
Translation status: Final
Translator:

You can find the final translated game here

Sopra

Jul 30, 2017
Hey everyone,

I created a to know what are your thoughts on translating written sounds ("fuu..", "ku...", "kyaa!", ...) and japanese name's suffix ("-san", "-kun", "-sama", ...). If I was only doing it for myself, I guess I wouldn't bother translating them because years of watching animes give me a clear understanding of what they mean. But I'm not, so I want to know the general opinion on this.

Weekly Version 3 will be available for Patreons this saturday while V2 will be uploaded soon. A new version will be uploaded each week but I'm expecting to finish this game by the end of this month. Next game is determined by patreon vote so be sure to check if a game picks your interest. I may have to change some of them on the list, like Charlotte's trip, as I saw someone here who started working on it.

Sopra

Jul 30, 2017
Version 0.3 has been uploaded for everyone and contains :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After 50+ hours of work, the 4th weekly release is now available to Patreon and it's the full translation of the game. It will be made public and uploaded in the game section of this forum next week.

I'm going to start a new project in one week or two. The next game will be selected by patreon poll from this list :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Juan Carlos1234

Tdj993

Apr 23, 2018
Hey i ran into a bug where I have to find Neil, the day before Eric gets home. I found him in the bedroom and his guestroom but nothing happens

Sopra

Jul 30, 2017
Hey i ran into a bug where I have to find Neil, the day before Eric gets home. I found him in the bedroom and his guestroom but nothing happens
Sorry to hear about that, unfortunately, I can't provide bug fix for the game as I'm only translating them. When you finish cleaning Lana's home, you should go directly to her room and speak to Neil. My guess is, if you did go out before doing that, it may have caused the bug.

Just in case you don't have a previous save file, I'm sharing one that starts right before this event (you just have to finish cleaning the house)

Reactions: Tdj993

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
My game seemed to bug right after she has sex with neighbor for first time. Then she says she has to go wash (in the sexy underwear), but there's no event to move it forward. Nothing in the bathroom or anywhere else.
[edit] Turned out you had to go to the northern forest spring to have a bath. I must have missed the hint for it and it's not exactly intuitive.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes