RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Charlotte's Trip - magician apprentice Shall's cosplay sexual harasser way -

If you've already played this,Would you re-play this game just to see the Farmer scenes in English?

• Yes

Votes: 271 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • What Farmer?

Votes: 118 29.8%

• Total voters

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
I could help in the translation but i'll need a complete Japanese base game first.

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Are you still working on the game ? Because I just want to know if I need to remove it from my to-do list for now
It'll take a while but don't for now , i'm still stuck on two other games primarily Mom's Report and Assassin Sara which i'll upload to the site in a few days. Plus i've got Citron on hold. So don't.

Reactions: Sopra

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
It'll take a while but don't for now , i'm still stuck on two other games primarily Mom's Report and Assassin Sara which i'll upload to the site in a few days. Plus i've got Citron on hold. So don't.
While your here I wanted to ask you, what did you think about the game? Did you enjoy it?

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
While your here I wanted to ask you, what did you think about the game? Did you enjoy it?
truly speaking on a RPGM games standpoint its better than average but enjoyable. I'd suggest you to play it once i upload the donzo version if i hit no errors.

D

Deleted member 1074159

Hi, i know it's i bit late but i just wanted to know if the translation of this game is complete thanks in advance. :)