RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Charlotte's Trip - magician apprentice Shall's cosplay sexual harasser way -

If you've already played this,Would you re-play this game just to see the Farmer scenes in English?

• Yes

Votes: 271 68.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • What Farmer?

Votes: 119 30.0%

• Total voters

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Hello everyone, since I can't post the game on F95, I decided to post the link on my Discord Server (look below), head there in the #completed section.
Enjoy.
You are indeed correct. Only admins like BaasB or Silentce and several others have the proper elevated permissions to actually post to the games board.

I'm sure it'll get picked up soon enough.

Good work.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
You are indeed correct. Only admins like BaasB or Silentce and several others have the proper elevated permissions to actually post to the games board.

I'm sure it'll get picked up soon enough.

Good work.
Not this time. game has shota and probably wouldn't make it past rule 7.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Hello everyone, since I can't post the game on F95, I decided to post the link on my Discord Server (look below), head there in the #completed section.
Enjoy.

Read This, you can post your game use the Thread Template:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Read This, you can post your game use the Thread Template:
That is not what he means. He asked because of the shota content if it was okay to upload and was advised by moderators that the game would probably violate rule 7. That is what he means by he can't upload it on F95

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
That is not what he means. He asked because of the shota content if it was okay to upload and was advised by moderators that the game would probably violate rule 7. That is what he means by he can't upload it on F95
Aha, didn't know that's what he meant. Hadn't read back through the whole thread.
My bad.

Reactions: Silentce

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Meh ... no worries.

Though, even if there happens to be a hint of shota in here, I'm sure it'll be a lot more down my wheelhouse than the Cement releases you prefer. They ain't really my thing. :unsure:
I'm working on a Shibahu right now, it will be the last one I think. The next one should be something more interesting.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
The game is on my Discord
Sometimes I really wonder ... even though we're on a discussion board, if people can actually read.
Too much to ask to even read the last page of a thread to get a status? And even then, 5 ain't that bad to scroll through yet, I can understand not going through 500, but heck ... 5 to figure out status ain't that hard ain't it? (and in this case, just the past few posts)

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Thanks for the translation It was very nice to finally play this game translated after a few years

By the way what happend to the creators of this game? they made 2 amazing games and then just dissapeared almost makes me sad really enjoyed their work.

I been trying to find out if they retired or if they are somewhere else on another platform

• Hey there
Reactions: JustXuX

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
Thanks for the translation It was very nice to finally play this game translated after a few years

By the way what happend to the creators of this game? they made 2 amazing games and then just dissapeared almost makes me sad really enjoyed their work.

I been trying to find out if they retired or if they are somewhere else on another platform
Well first they started to work on another game but then they had a creative block so they stopped in favor of making a doujin. No idea how that's going but the opened a page and started making pics and I think a short comic. They didn't make a Ci-En page before the DLsite blogs were shutdown so you'll have to look for an archive if you wanna see what they had done. Then earlier this year they suffered a wrist injury, they've since recovered and made some more pictures but their real life situation currently has them unable to draw. Also here's their page.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Mark21800 Can you edit the thread and add this link, so people don't bother searching through posts and add the completed tag. Thanks.
also add this as a description

Overview:
You play as Charlotte, a female magician apprentice, in a kill the enemies and see the scenes H-RPG game. After her father's death, the protagonist's only family member, her mother, falls ill and her magic teacher suggests to explore monster-infested areas for materials to make a cure for her mother. This "trip" (more like adventure) will be full of lewd encounters that will decide your future.

Highlights:
*Lots of cosplay *4 Endings *Recollection Room, with gallery unlock/add gold/lewdness change functionality after clearing the game once. *Cheat items are sold in the shop, with OP stats and no enemy encounter option. *Auto-Battle option *40 base CG scenes (excluding harassment ones) *A pure love route is available.

Genres:
female protagonist, shota, lactation, japanese game, vaginal sex, titjob, cosplay, love, 2D game, 2dCG, creampie, fantasy, group sex, groping, internal view, milf, prostitution, sexual harassment, virgin, oral sex, big tits, big ass.

Reactions: hroze

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Well first they started to work on another game but then they had a creative block so they stopped in favor of making a doujin. No idea how that's going but the opened a page and started making pics and I think a short comic. They didn't make a Ci-En page before the DLsite blogs were shutdown so you'll have to look for an archive if you wanna see what they had done. Then earlier this year they suffered a wrist injury, they've since recovered and made some more pictures but their real life situation currently has them unable to draw. Also here's their page.
thank you for the info thats unfortunate but im glad he is still alive at least will check out his social media.

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
Mark21800 Can you edit the thread and add this link, so people don't bother searching through posts and add the completed tag. Thanks.
also add this as a description

Overview:
You play as Charlotte, a female magician apprentice, in a kill the enemies and see the scenes H-RPG game. After her father's death, the protagonist's only family member, her mother, falls ill and her magic teacher suggests to explore monster-infested areas for materials to make a cure for her mother. This "trip" (more like adventure) will be full of lewd encounters that will decide your future.

Highlights:
*Lots of cosplay *4 Endings *Recollection Room, with gallery unlock/add gold/lewdness change functionality after clearing the game once. *Cheat items are sold in the shop, with OP stats and no enemy encounter option. *Auto-Battle option *40 base CG scenes (excluding harassment ones) *A pure love route is available.

Genres:
female protagonist, shota, lactation, japanese game, vaginal sex, titjob, cosplay, love, 2D game, 2dCG, creampie, fantasy, group sex, groping, internal view, milf, prostitution, sexual harassment, virgin, oral sex, big tits, big ass.
It is done.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JustXuX