RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Charlotte's Trip - magician apprentice Shall's cosplay sexual harasser way -

If you've already played this,Would you re-play this game just to see the Farmer scenes in English?

• Yes

Votes: 271 68.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • What Farmer?

Votes: 119 30.0%

• Total voters

EmiyaNata

Jan 5, 2020
anyone have same problem? this message error when i go in guild house.
please if someone help me:cry:

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
I'm afraid that it's a problem with the Machine translation that was provided. You'll no to get a fresh copy of the game, then transfer your latest save and play through the section that's giving you the error. Once you pass it, make another save and transfer it back to the MTL version.

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017
I have the same problem while entering the brothel in the version 1.11. The file referenced seems to be:
"www\img\tilesets\SF_Inside_Bë┴ìH.rpgmvp"
I tried to replace it with the same file coming from version 1.0 but it has another name and didn't solve anything anyway:
"www\img\tilesets\SF_Inside_B加工.rpgmvp".
The only way I managed to dodge the problem was to enter the brothel in version 1.0 (no error) and save outside the brothel. Copy the savefile to version 1.11 and continue. Anyone knows if the missing file can be added in some way?

You said that you had this problem in the guild. Keep in mind that, as I said before, this error happens to me when I enter the brothel, which is the big orange building with a pink roof. You arrive at it getting out of your home and going straight to your left.

Last edited:

Urban Sage

May 17, 2020
can someone upload this to other better file hosting sites ?? those sites in the link sucks ass

Last edited:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Charlotte's Trip [RJ218102]
Version: 1.12
Developer: oumishouan
Links can't be shared publicly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: