RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Charlotte's Trip - magician apprentice Shall's cosplay sexual harasser way -

If you've already played this,Would you re-play this game just to see the Farmer scenes in English?

• Yes

Votes: 271 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • What Farmer?

Votes: 118 29.8%

• Total voters

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
Manged to find a working link to the latest version.

Links to Ver. 1.11:
*Only the Katfile still works*

Updated OP

irage

Jul 18, 2019
i am stuck after the ranch part , where she says 'maybe i should go home' i am not able to understand

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
i am stuck after the ranch part , where she says 'maybe i should go home' i am not able to understand
Have you tried going back to the village and talking to either the Mother or Mentor? It's been a while since I played, is this your first visit to the ranch?

irage

Jul 18, 2019
Have you tried going back to the village and talking to either the Mother or Mentor? It's been a while since I played, is this your first visit to the ranch?
yes it was my first visit to the ranch and i got the the item as well but when i go back i can't do anything at home , and if i tried to go to the mentor it always says ' i should go home' and and can't talk to her mom since she replies same as i am going somewhere

irage

Jul 18, 2019
yes it was my first visit to the ranch and i got the the item as well but when i go back i can't do anything at home , and if i tried to go to the mentor it always says ' i should go home' and and can't talk to her mom since she replies same as i am going somewhere
okay what i did to solve is was , download the japnese version then transfering my save from english version , and playing that part ( i should go home ) and then transferring the save again from japanese to english version and it worked

Reactions: LunchMenu

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
okay what i did to solve is was , download the japnese version then transfering my save from english version , and playing that part ( i should go home ) and then transferring the save again from japanese to english version and it worked
Great! Honestly the MTL that was posted isn't particularly stable, glad you were able to bypass the problem.

Reactions: LunchMenu and irage