RPGM - Completed - Young Wife Elf's Netorase RPG - Irena [Final] [Three Rain]

1. 2.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

"The game was very short and the gameplay and story felt rushed. The artwork was also very basic and could have been improved. It seems like the developer didn't fully think through the game before releasing it. However, I don't have any hard feelings and I hope that the developer can create a great game next time."
  2. 5.00 star(s)

LeVocaloid

As a huge ntr fan, I would give this game 10 stars if possible. Everything about the dialogue is a huge turn on IMO if you like netorase/cuckolding. The cg's may seem not so good, but IMO it makes it better than if it was well drawn. Definitely in my top 5 ntr games.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

mily.dominant

Actually the edited translation is not that terrible in this one. But I did not enjoy the game.
    The netorare is in the way that protagnostist asks her to do it and you just go around the town 3 times to 4 people and that is it.
    Males in the scenes are just parts of bodies and grotesque-like. Scenes lack thing interesting or at least uncommon. The game is too short and netorare starts so soon that you have zero connection with the protagonist and her partner which is what gives meaning to the netorare.

The gameplay is: Talk to partner. Go out talk to one of four people you can have sex with, then it returns you home and repeat.

IMHO why even make this lame game.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

akeno111

short NTR game that can be completed in < 20minutes. The art is that of a standard RPGM hentai game, completely static and gets boring after a few frames. Definitely the type of game you hold CTRL and just "enjoy" the visuals.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

nickzeik

Another possibly fun but short game destroyed by a bad translation. This is even more frustrating as it is almost decipherable, but then bad line breaks kill any hope of figuring it out. The art is not good enough to carry the experience, so it falls on the story - basic, but not terrible - and then the actual writing. It appears that there is some sort of sequence of events that might have added more to it, but again, no way to figure it out.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Icarus Media

Downloaded, played it. Complete in about 20 mins. 13 scenes I found. All you do is go to hot springs, Church, elven friends house and Training grounds.

You talk to either the old man, priest, elven bloke or the guard captain, you tell them about your mission to get pregnant, each one has 3 scenes when you talk to them and even they make no sense. It's like 1st scene bang the wife, full on sex and creampie, then the next scene is a blowjob.

Bloody shovelware getting attention for the NTR tag, Nice enough if you just want a quick tug, but none existent story or progress or development or character relationships or creating feelings for the wife and her husband to FEEL the NTR or....or....a LOT of bloody or's which be summarised thusly:

Which would be a more enjoyable experience? Play this game OR (for equal enjoyment) Defecate on your hands and clap like a retarded seal on bath salts.