2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
RJ253899_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Otto and Irena were living happily together in a small village.
They had been trying to make a child, but her husband couldn't deliver under the pressure.
Suddenly he hears the word "netorare."

Irena gives her body to village men and begins documenting it...​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-25
Release Date: 2019-06-27
Developer: Three Rain -
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English (Edited Machine Translation)
Translator: Toweke
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thank you Toweke for translating!

RJ253899_img_smp1.jpg RJ253899_img_smp2.jpg RJ253899_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited:

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Alright, there really needs to be some sort of serious site-wide discussion regarding MTL.

Seems like there's been a huge trend lately of people (I sure hope it's multiple people and not just one asshole) going through the TL request forum, running games through MTL, posting the inevitably in-fucking-comprehensible result, and getting the thread labeled "Complete."

This helps absolutely no one. Non-JP-reading players still can't understand the game, TA/Chiitrans/etc become useless, and meanwhile potential actual translators wind up overlooking the request threads because they've already been "translated."
The only person who benefits is the moron patting themselves on the back over their counterproductive non-efforts.

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
I really hate these guys. They just find a random game, translate it in lazy way (MTL) and upload it here. They think that is cool but no, a big no. No one can understand a single word in the game, even people who English is not their native. Also it prevents people who really put effort in translation from translating some good games because why would you translate a game with complete tag for nothing ?. I wish there is a MTL tag and option that alert people what game with bad translation (don't get me wrong, some MTL games have a really good translation)

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
I really hate these guys. They just find a random game, translate it in lazy way (MTL) and upload it here. They think that is cool but no, a big no. No one can understand a single word in the game, even people who English is not their native. Also it prevents people who really put effort in translation from translating some good games because why would you translate a game with complete tag for nothing ?. I wish there is a MTL tag and option that alert people what game with bad translation (don't get me wrong, some MTL games have a really good translation)
Is the problem that their just putting it through the translator then uploading here, without least going through the files to make sure sentances mostly fit?

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Is the problem that their just putting it through the translator then uploading here, without least going through the files to make sure sentances mostly fit?
To me that is exactly the problem. There’s a world of difference between MTL and edited MTL. There was a guy here called Eventidegames that would MTL stuff then heavily edit them, and the games were great. Totally comprehensible. But these low effort, unedited MTLs are garbage that shouldn’t even be on this site.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes