Aug 18, 2017
1639433665497.png

Source -
Title -
Author -

Genre​

xCTx

May 23, 2018
Looks a bit like 'Inn my Wife' but with more content, hope this gets translated.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I had totally forgotten about this one... Considering the other games of this dev, pregnancy can be good... Shisaye Could you give us a quick MTL of this one?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I had totally forgotten about this one... Considering the other games of this dev, pregnancy can be good... Shisaye Could you give us a quick MTL of this one?
With my new SLRMTL format I can do quick MTLs again (With surprisingly decent quality). Do you want one for this, or would you rather wait for a more heavily edited DMTL?

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
With my new SLRMTL format I can do quick MTLs again (With surprisingly decent quality). Do you want one for this, or would you rather wait for a more heavily edited DMTL?
In this case, faster is better. If that is possible, I would be grateful.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
In this case, faster is better. If that is possible, I would be grateful.
I just realized how massive this game is. A DMTL probably wouldn't even have worked. We are looking at roughly 1 million characters to translate and it's running on Ace.
That would have taken several months and still not be a good translation.

But with SLR this "shouldn't" be too much of a problem. I'll probably have it done within a week.

Edit: Finished initial processing and according to my parser it's actually over 1 million characters detected for translation. There are several instances of the same text, but it is all dialogue text. This definitely fulfills my "hopeless game" request requirement. It would take a very special human being to even think about translating this one for free lol.

Last edited: