RPGM - Completed - Young Woman Hazard [v1.0] [kiki]

1. 2.00 star(s)

k2ren

i dont know what these reviewers were smoking... but it's lightly censored (pussy+dick). and english translation is very bad. sometimes undecipherable what they were trying to mean.

graphics is not bad. better than average. plus there is some animation so that's not bad either. but considering that i got a critical error after a boss when trying to save, it's not even bugfree.

the story is a bit rushed but you get the point instantly. but basically you just have to avoid enemy or face the H-scene consequence. i didnt find it arousing. (maybe due to the lack of story or character from the female MC)

boss battle is extremely easy.

the only saving grace for this game is its animation. but this is not a good game nor is it a good fap. there are a million games as better fap material even with shallow stories. this is not it. but i guess if you haven't played many H-games then this game is passable. but even then it's way worse than many others like it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Thronico

It's a very simple game that doesn't try to accomplish more than what it knows it can.

Being a huge fan of medium to fast-paced action corruption games, as well as on-contact rape, a signature of the tokagemori games and cherry-poi, I am personally giving this game 5 stars for fulfilling a niche of mine that I absolutely love.

Not to mention, it's even better with just a tiny sprinkling of a little extra taboo with the VERY light-hearted and guilt-free NTR context.

Ultimately, it's an easy fap with enough content to bring you back a few times. Doesn't overstay its welcome, but gives you enough to occasionally come back for a replay when the itch arrives.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Reviewing info: How I rate/review and other info is HERE . W.I.P This sentence will not be included if review format is finalized and blog updated.
    Review layout: F95z
    Review type: Game
    Review format: Lewds
    Adult patch requirement:
    () Yes
    (X) No
    Comments:
    Dlsite ver doesnt.
    Translations
    () Incoherently broken MTL/translation. Wait for better translation.
    (X) Bad MTL/translation, but playable
    () Polished enough MTL/translation
    () Proper translation with minor issues
    () Great translation / native
    1-H Playability:
    () No time for „fun“
    () Lewd moments too short / irrelevant for „fun“
    (X)Gameplay & “fun” ratio leans on gameplay too much
    () Balanced gameplay and „fun“
    () Mouse only experience
    Degeneracy
    PROs & CONs:
    ✅ Lewd statistics
    ✅ Lewd body part „levels“
    ✅ Lewd sfx / voices (tiny bit of voice acting)
    ✅ Animated degeneracy
    ❌ Scenes too short to care
    ❌ Barely any proper scenes
    Comments:
    It was an interesting hentai game for sure. But it barely has any kinks and proper scenes to care it being hentai games. You get short time of simple fun but no degen fun. But game has your degenerate states/titles you can check out and more lewd you do, more animation variations you get.
    Gameplay
    PROs & CONs:
    ✅ Resident Evil made into hentai game?
    ✅ Interesting premise and combat mechanics
    ✅ Boss fights
    ✅ Tad bit of puzzle solving of sorts.
    Comments:
    I think the premise of how gameplay mechanic works is rather fun. Also this is pretty much resident evil approach gameplay/story progression wise. You explore map, you get key item, you backtrack, you open door. All that while collecting various notes to get some of game lore.
    Difficulty & The Grind
    Comments:
    No grind, mostly easy game. But final boss is absolute cancer.
    Game length & replay value:
    (X) Very Short 1-3hr
    () Short 3-10hr
    () The Median 10-30hr
    () Long 30+ hr
    () Very Long 100+ hr
    -------
    () Was pain to finish once / dropped
    (X) One run fun
    () Few runs to see all routes / options
    () High replay value
    Story & Characters & Development:
    PROs & CONs:
    ✅ Interesting story premise
    ✅ Some nice plot points
    ✅ Likeable enough FMC
    ❔Cannot comment actual story quality though. MTL was too shitty to get proper understanding.
    Visuals & Audio
    PROs & CONs:
    ✅ Animated cgi
    ❌Meh artstyle
    Performance & Required Hardware:
    (X) Stick a cable in your potato
    () Low spec / average normal PC
    () Have gamer PC to an extent
    () High-end build
    () NASA PC. likely utter garbage optimization or truly cutting edge high end
    Total Score: 6/10
    Game status:
    (x) Finished
    () Dropped
  4. 4.00 star(s)

JPH

I thought this was a pretty solid game with some nice animations. Pretty quick to get all of the titles as well, and it's an easy game to replay. Recollection room has everything unlocked once you get both endings as well. Overall enjoyable game to run through. Great translation on this game as well
  5. 3.00 star(s)

The_Mononoke

The game is okay for what it is, but it is all around just very average. The story is basically you being kidnapped and getting fucked and starting to like it. The dialogue can be cringe worthy. The animations are nice.

Spoiler
    The main problem with this game is definetly it's dialogue as it tries to find reasons for the wife sleeping around with another person but just ends with giving weird excuses like the wife going into a dark cave and then gets raped while your associate which totally falls over all the time is definetly not the one cumming inside of you...
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Megaphya

Game completed on version 1.0
    Such a good game, it has a simple and understandable H system, along with a simple but hard battle system.
    Good points:
    -Gameplay: The game puts you in a mansion with several virgin demons that will try to rape you, the game does not let you battle against them, instead you will have to make lewd stuff with them so they leave you alone, the more lewd stuff you make; it will unlock more "H movements" to use, along that the MC will have diferents reactions depending on her lewd level.
    -Scenes: The H scenes in this game are amazing, such a good animations with an amazing voice acting.
    -Boss battles: the game will let you fight back againts the demons only in the boss battles, arming yourself with a gun, its a simple battle where you would need to shoot at the same time you escape from the boss, after a few shots various items will appear, these being; a medkit (heals you), two separate bullets( gives the ability to shoot two separate bullets in two blocks, it can stack with itself and with the two consecutive bullets), two consecutive bullets (you can now shoot two consecutive bullets, in can stack with itself and with the separate bullets), a magic circle ( DMG up).
    The boss will have different fases being more hard to evade attacks.
    Bad points:
    -History:

-That boss:
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Rebeca H.C

It is a fairly short game, it is direct if you want to corrupt the protagonist, the game is direct and does not contain puzzles or any mechanics that make you think, you just go from one point to another, looking for clues and it is your decision on which skill H you want to use;
    The H scenes are good, decent.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

satou1507

It is small fappable game. And I quite enjoy it.
    + Gameplay 1/5:
    Nonexistent. Basically, you just go from point A to point B, bump into an enemy and choose a H scene on the way, then get H in a story scene.
    The atmospheric is set out to be creepy, but not that creepy, like Alternate Dimension something game. No puzzle.
    I would say the experience would be better if the game have some puzzle and some sex combat mechanic instead of short scene.
    + H scene 4/5:
    Short and animated. Not that good, but not that bad.

So I would say the game is great for a fap or two.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

cloudmoon

This little game surprised me. First of all the translator did a good job. It's not perfect, as some of the files that you find in the game don't have the right pronouns and there's a few other errors. But overall a lot better than pure machine translation. It's clear effort went into cleaning it up, and that effort is greatly appreciated.

Surprsingly this game has an interesting story and it's possible to discover a few secrets by going off the beaten path.

The sex scenes are good and I have no complaints about the animations. Some of them are very good.

The bullet hell type action parts are okay. It's annoying at times trying to find the right window to fire. But other than that, it's not bad. Plus it's completely optional and not a large part of the game.

And the curruption can be slow and mostly avoidable if you want.

Overally it's an enjoyable game if you like this brand of NTR. (Note: I only tend to like NTR when the female is the main character, as there's no focus on the player character being the one made to feel belittled for having their woman stolen.) If you're into this kind of corruption style game, then I recommend giving this a try. It's Short enough to not outstay its welcome and overall a fun experience.