4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Thanks!

Here's the new TL for v0.924

No new lines in the story (they actually accidentally cut one or two out which I restored).

In Free Mode, there's a button in the top left of the toggle buttons group that I couldn't find a method to load a translation for -- it just toggles whether the Mom's watching TV or not. Seems like they forgot to hook it up to the .cs which handles the text for different languages. AutoTranslator would catch it, but seems dumb to install that plugin for one button.
I pre-patched the game with your tl and updated the thread.

Reactions: Mistervd and Hannya

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Thanks!

MEGA

No new lines in the story (they actually accidentally cut one or two out which I restored).

In Free Mode, there's a button in the top left of the toggle buttons group that I couldn't find a method to load a translation for -- it just toggles whether the Mom's watching TV or not. Seems like they forgot to hook it up to the .cs which handles the text for different languages. AutoTranslator would catch it, but seems dumb to install that plugin for one button.
Thank you so much for fixing that awful MTL!

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Yep, in the latest version you just need to switch the language setting in the bottom right in the main menu from JP to EN. The TL patch won't work.

The devs clearly just ran their JP through MTL and called it a day so it's quite rough.

I'll finish updating my TL to v0.924 soon.
Wish i knew that before.
Course it didn't help that the game was windowed full screen and the language option was hiding behind my taskbar.

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
Thanks!

MEGA

you just need to replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll file right? im not sure what im doing wrong with the patch
1712073484154.png

i also just downloaded the game w/ FAN_TL download in these two links.
1712073584714.png
both dont work with the patch?

i also downloaded the FAN TL in Mega link and still the same, weird.

Last edited:

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
Are you setting the language to EN in the Main Menu? There's a selector in the bottom right.
The FanTL has my TL bundled in so you shouldn't have to add any additional patches.
1712156275381.png

which one?
*ive click each of the check boxes
*tried to click bottom left (it doesnt change)

and nothing unfortunately

jakan1234567

Jan 31, 2022
View attachment 3409982

Overview:
This is a story about accidentally having a sexual encounter with my younger sister right after she finished taking a bath, while our mother was watching TV just behind us.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-22
Release Date: 2024-03-17
Developer: FantasmTheater Charlotte -
Translator: Hannya
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 0.924
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Other Games: This Office Worker Keeps Turning Her Ass Towards Me
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developers Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Win (Fan TL): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: -

View attachment 3409986 View attachment 3409985 View attachment 3409983 View attachment 3409984 View attachment 3409987
Whenever i start the game after a long ass paragraph , it just appears a black pitch screen. Is this an issue?

Alex Reid

May 12, 2021
Recently i have noticed that i am unable to open pixeldrain links is something wrong with my device or the link is dead if it is then i have tried with the other game links but its same can anyone tell me whats wrong with it

Last edited:

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Recently i have noticed that i am unable to open pixeldrain links is something wrong with my device or the link is dead if it is then i have tried with the other game links but its same can anyone tell me whats w with it
Where are you from?

Alex Reid

May 12, 2021
Site was working fine but not now any solution and ya its working fine when connected with wifi network so any idea whats wrong?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes