VN Unity Your Boyfriend [v2024-02-24] [Inverted Mind INC.]

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Has anyone got the Lucy path yet? Something about where she gives you some sort of invitation? I never get that one. Only Lucy type path I get is when I constantly reject The Stranger and she then one night suggests we do weed and drink and stuff. Then it's suggested we did something together that night.

But otherwise, I always wind up to where I am accosted by The Stranger and never see Lucy again afterwards.

Reactions: Татьяна2002

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
never realised this in the first playthrough but why is the game so insistent on not letting you replay it.

Fun fact going w/ lucy handily segways to lucy aftermath it seems.

Last edited:

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
Has anyone got the Lucy path yet? Something about where she gives you some sort of invitation? I never get that one. Only Lucy type path I get is when I constantly reject The Stranger and she then one night suggests we do weed and drink and stuff. Then it's suggested we did something together that night.

But otherwise, I always wind up to where I am accosted by The Stranger and never see Lucy again afterwards.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sp_Ace

Dec 13, 2020
Did anyone's game freeze when you're on the route where you're kinda bitchy to everyone (like yb even describes you as someone who'll use people as stepping stones) during the alleyway scene on day 3? Just me?

I'm trying to see all endings and routes, and I'm kinda curious about this rejection ending that I'm seeing around. Anyone knows how to get it? Do you get it by rejecting yb at every opportunity but nice to everyone?

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I must be doing something wrong. I get to the point where Lucy is consoling me about the Landlord. But the boyfriend is always there. And Lucy leaves and I always get a bad end. Is there a way that only Lucy is there and/or make the boyfriend leave?

rottvern

Dec 26, 2019
Did anyone's game freeze when you're on the route where you're kinda bitchy to everyone (like yb even describes you as someone who'll use people as stepping stones) during the alleyway scene on day 3? Just me?

I'm trying to see all endings and routes, and I'm kinda curious about this rejection ending that I'm seeing around. Anyone knows how to get it? Do you get it by rejecting yb at every opportunity but nice to everyone?
I think I know what ending you are asking about since that's the one that I got. I did essentially what you said. If you need a complete guide let me know, but I know the first choice to jumpstart you on that path should be "What? No!" when he asks "Isn't that why you're here?"

sp_Ace

Dec 13, 2020
I think I know what ending you are asking about since that's the one that I got. I did essentially what you said. If you need a complete guide let me know, but I know the first choice to jumpstart you on that path should be "What? No!" when he asks "Isn't that why you're here?"
Yes please to the guide! Thank you!

rottvern

Dec 26, 2019
Yes please to the guide! Thank you!
-Day 1-
What? No!
You've been watching me??

-Day 2-
Act casual
No, I don't want to deal with them right now.
Tell the truth
Look closer

-Day 3-
Oh god, he found me.
"Sorry. Things have been too difficult lately..."
"..."
You're insane...
Keep quiet
"I'd love that, actually."
"Hey, Sir, can I speak with you privately, please?"

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you needed, but I hope that it was somewhat helpful!

H4N4K0

May 20, 2020
hey this game's protagonist is actually supposed to be gender neutral so anyone can play the game without having to choose pronouns etc. its similar to the BTD games where everything is kept neutral and up to the interpretation of the player ^^;;

Kyumara

Oct 22, 2020
How many "paths" and "endings" does this game have at this point, and what are they? I'm genuinely curious and I figured people on this forum may know (a bit hard to ask elsewhere).

I'm not necessarily asking how to get on all paths and achieve all outcomes (though feel free to share) - just asking what are the other possible "scenarios" and what happens in them, in a few sentences. I didn't even think Lucy could "replace" the landlord, so yeah, now I'm curious!

noenchilada

Dec 23, 2018
HI!!! Is this the same file that still have bugs and stuffs? or is it fixed but didn't clean yet causing the mb/gb so big? THANK YOU!!

I'M SORRY! ITS JUST THAT I'M CRAZY FOR THE CRAZY MAN XD
It's the one that's been fixed. The size is probably due to the game becoming more complex since now it'll really have to keep a tab on your choices to set the route.

lihsdvb

Jul 27, 2020
hi, can someone please tell if they are having the same issue: my game freezes when MC is running to see if the body is Lucy's and the only thing that works is the shutdown button in the game. I've tried to replay and pointcliking everything but nothing's happening. does someone know what to do to continue playing the game?

H4N4K0

May 20, 2020
they fixed some day 3 bugs, but there are still some in some routes iirc? also i heard they went on a vacation from patreon money, but idk how recent that is so they might just be laying low from the minor uh stuff

sucktoesfuckhoes

Aug 18, 2021
Has there been anymore updates to day 3? Last I have is from September 2nd and cant find any other sites pirating this.
I take it there aren't at all since all I'm seeing from their twitter is complaints about them going on vacation (which looks like they spent fans money on ... )