VN Unity Your Boyfriend [v2024-02-24] [Inverted Mind INC.]

Niсki-chan

Jul 4, 2022
Could ypu please tell me how you use it? I put tje onformation in the game but it say that the information is wrong :(
***SPOILER ALERT!!!***

If you are careful not to favor only one of the characters (not counting the boyfriend), the chances of him being exposed are much higher.

You can be a sweet bun helping everyone else as a friend.
Or you can agree to date the boyfriend and then turn down his roses. And then follow the path of complete acceptance (without standing up for other characters) - then you will expose him and none of the acting characters will die.
(In any case, you should be friends or "lovers" with him, but not enemies).

In fact, there are a lot of routes for different personalities of the protagonist.

Last edited:

Karikone

Formerly 'Aire_Flyeon123'
Aug 26, 2020
I can't remember how I did it, but if you don't have to pick a choice at the beginning in day 3, then none of them died
nonono, I mean to access the game, the data that I have to put in to be able to enter the game asks me for a password and a user and I don't know what to put

anxietycafe

Jul 2, 2022
nonono, I mean to access the game, the data that I have to put in to be able to enter the game asks me for a password and a user and I don't know what to put
The username and password I posted earlier should work. Did you try to use it in the new update of the game?

坏习惯

Feb 19, 2021
The username and password I posted earlier should work. Did you try to use it in the new update of the game?
Tried it in the pateron log in to get in the game and it says it is invalid? Am I doing something wrong? ^^:

Last edited:

lihsdvb

Jul 27, 2020
Did you check their Patreon? Cause I think they still making chapter 4
I just was on their facebook (don't judge me) and you are right, they are working on the game (on day 4)! thank you for replying, I just scrolled through their website and assumed the worst :oops: