Your choice for hottest character in a game?

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Definitely the Dad "The Goblin King" from Milf's Villa. Can't find a picture of him anywhere though.

Mar 21, 2023
The following are some of my favourite characters, but not necessarily in any particular order:

- Elena, Ruby (DMD)
- Sophia (Melody)
- Avalon, Dallas, Leah (Avalon)
- Bella (Sisterly Lust)
- Lisa (Become A Rock Star)
- Alice (Timeless Island)
- Holly (Leap Of Faith)

May 31, 2023
My all time favorite female character would be, Morrigan from the Dragon Age series. I'm also a big fan of the franchise and series in general, my most played by far. Ever since I saw her the first time when the game was released in 2009, she never has been topped for me.

View attachment MorriganInquisition.webp
(Picture above: Morrigan from the Dragon Age series)

Last edited:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
These are some pretty good ones. I honestly can't decide, I don't think I could even pick the hottest character from each individual game.
But if I had to choose right now it'd be Heidi from Bare Witness. It's just that I'm not a big fan of the writing so I dropped it pretty quickly. Which says a lot since I haven't even touched that VN for a really long time.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Hold on there, buddy. You can't just casually drop this much heat without even telling us a working title for your game. I mean, shiiiiiiieeet that's hot.
Well, what can I say: I am a cock-tease.

Anyway, the project has sadly been on ice for a while, due to issues with my family and my computer needing an upgrade (damn, I am gonna be an amazing game developer, I already got the excuses nailed down :unsure:)

Jokes aside, still not going to reveal the name, but the character itself has been renamed since then. Her original name was Krista, but she has been renamed to Amber.

Reactions: allanl9020142

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Well, what can I say: I am a cock-tease.

Anyway, the project has sadly been on ice for a while, due to issues with my family and my computer needing an upgrade (damn, I am gonna be an amazing game developer, I already got the excuses nailed down :unsure:)

Jokes aside, still not going to reveal the name, but the character itself has been renamed since then. Her original name was Krista, but she has been renamed to Amber.
Lol, don't start with that man. There are some people here that make it their life's goal to just pounce on any hint of milking.

Damn, that's a shame. Well I look forward to it regardless. Also yea, Amber sounds better. Although I thought her name was just going to be "K" for a second and I thought, "Damn, that sounds hot." Don't know why. :unsure:

Reactions: Agent HK47

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Last edited: