EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
F95_ copy.png

Overview:
A strange package and a bizarre letter shake up your day.
Inside the package you will find a gold watch that knocks you out.
When you wake up, find yourself in a hospital with two beautiful nurses.
They don't know what happened to you, and it looks like you'll be staying there for a long time.
As time goes by, you start having weirder and weirder dreams.
Maybe it is the curse of the gold watch, or maybe it is a blessing ?
The choice is up to you.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-17
Release Date: 2022-11-17
Developer: Galaktik Slime -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras: -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

PIcs 1.png PIcs 2.png PIcs 3.png PIcs 4.png PIcs 5.png PIcs 6.png PIcs 7.png PIcs 8.png PIcs 9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
You start having weirder and weirder dreams. Maybe it is the curse of the gold watch, or maybe LUST.
MC: "... and when I get that feeling, the cure is SEXUAL HEALING."

Lewd Nurse: "Nah dude, you can't be healed. What's bred in the bone will come out in the flesh..." lol

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Good looking game with mind control? nice.
I hope it goes further than v0.1 though

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Huh. Sample pictures include the options menu, but no dialogue? I'm used to calling out games for only having pictures of the sex scenes in the samples and not enough of dialogue, UI, and gameplay, but this is new. At least you erred on the side of being more informative.

Anyway, looks and sounds promising, I'll give it a shot.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Okay, so I played the game, and... is there literally anything you can do after getting to the hospital aside from skipping straight ahead to some animations of sex scenes that you're clearly not supposed to have "unlocked" yet?

Anyway, two things I'd recommend adjusting in the future: First, make something more obvious about what can and can't be clicked (like maybe a faded white outline over interactible UI elements), so I'm not just clicking on random parts of the screen to see if it'll do anything. Second, let us click to skip past animations instead of having to wait for them to finish before we can move on. Maybe even have an option to have non-animated versions of the scenes, as well. I'm really not a fan of animations in general, and I especially don't like having to sit around doing nothing while waiting for them to finish.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Odd with a guide for v0.28, ... when the game hasn't been developed further than 0.25...