cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Uhm, the ahegao scene is wrong. An ahegao face implies that the eyes roll upwards, perhaps even crossed.
Just sticking out your tongue is not ahegao.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I'm pretty sure they're not non-English, they're gibberish. It's probably supposed to represent the letter being smudged or having bad handwriting.

However, one can assume that it says something like this: "If you read this letter, I am no [longer among the living]. I know our family relationship wasn't the best, and [hope] you can forgive me for everything. But enough about the old days. Just want to give you something, the path of [?????]. A golden watch I got from your grandfather. But please be [careful.] Over time, [a blessing] can become a [curse]."

May 13, 2018
I'm pretty sure they're not non-English, they're gibberish. It's probably supposed to represent the letter being smudged or having bad handwriting.

However, one can assume that it says something like this: "If you read this letter, I am no [longer among the living]. I know our family relationship wasn't the best, and [hope] you can forgive me for everything. But enough about the old days. Just want to give you something, the path of [?????]. A golden watch I got from your grandfather. But please be [careful.] Over time, [a blessing] can become a [curse]."
Thanks - I was definitely overthinking it.

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
I only played a bit but the sex scenes seem to be short, low-res gifs played for a set amount of time you have no control over. You can't advance to further positions or adjust speeds, and you can't even click to skip a particular animation. In fact, clicking during any scene seems to be your worst enemy and will often crash the shit out of your game, not just during the initial loading screen.

It's too bad, really, since the characterization does hit a certain sweet spot in that there is some of it and it isn't fully retarded, but it's kept simple enough to enhance the fapping experience instead of being complex to the point of detracting from it.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
GalaktikSlime Would be a good idea to properly update tags and such. (and clarify them).

A few that I can say need to be added right off the bat are: Multiple penetration, male protag, rape (since you have it in genre), group sex.

Some others that you may or may not have (is unclear cause only going off CGS), would be swinging and NTR.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
(since you have it in genre)
It should be noted that the tags on this site are only for content that's currently in the version of the game that's been released so far, not future content, so a tag can be listed in the genre but not be one of the tags here. I haven't played the latest version of the game and don't know if it's present yet, just clarifying why you shouldn't add something to the tags just because it's in the genre section.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I understand that there will be unavoidable sharing in the game? (Judging by the screenshots)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
GalaktikSlime

Using RPGM for a visual novel is the worst fucking mistake anyone could do.
Using Renpy is the second worst.

How about using fx Fungus or Naninovel for Unity. Protects your assets while being much easier to work in.

BTW Belzeboob is actually spelled Beelzebub (or Beelzebul).

BTW having MC meet Cassandra in the garden at midnight on one of two specific weekdays? OK, but how do you know what weekday it is when it's not displayed anywhere???

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Your Cure lust [0.3] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win(787 MB/ 225 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: M@ximus

Deleted member 4925006

Game Developer
May 16, 2022
GalaktikSlime

Using RPGM for a visual novel is the worst fucking mistake anyone could do.
Using Renpy is the second worst.

How about using fx Fungus or Naninovel for Unity. Protects your assets while being much easier to work in.

BTW Belzeboob is actually spelled Beelzebub (or Beelzebul).

BTW having MC meet Cassandra in the garden at midnight on one of two specific weekdays? OK, but how do you know what weekday it is when it's not displayed anywhere???
First of all, if I want to make my game in rpg maker, I'll do it in rpg maker, not your job, smarty.
Secund, BTW Belzeboob's name is spelled that way on purpose, after all it is a lewd game.
Third, you should read the txt file called quick guide, which is in 3 places in the game file in big letters, it tells you what to do.

Reactions: Sh666155